meeting

JUGHEAD POV:

             C-dad J-yes sweetie? C-can you pwease play with me J-sorry honey but I am working C-you never play with me no more J-ik baby: after I am done writing I go and see Claire sleeping on the couch, I pick her up and put her In her bed, I kiss her on the head before going to sit on the couch with a glass of whiskey but the front door burst open reveling my freind Veronica and her husband sweetpea  V-hiiii S-damn drinking at 4 in the afternoon again jug?
J-its been hard V-why what's wrong?
J-its just I feel like I am failing as a father S-bro you are a great dad J-its just I never have time to spend time with her   and I don't want her to feel alone V-you know I have a bestfriend who is a nanny she is very good and she loves kids J-wait really? V-yup J--actually that would be great I Mean I have a spare bedroom so it's perfect V-mhm I'll bring her over tomorrow J-yeah thank you V-ofc S-cmon Ronnie: they leave and I drink some more unitl I go to bed.

          I wake up the next morning and make Claire some breakfast C-hi Dada J-hi baby guess what C-what? J-you might be getting a new nanny today C-really is it a girl? J-yup: she jumps up and down happy J-ok ok time to eat: we eat and then I hear a knock on the door I open it to reveal a Veronica and a beautiful blond girl, her perfect curls bounced perfectly on her shoulders and he emerald green eyes and don't get me started on her body V-heyyy: I let them in and took them to the kitchen where we sat down at the island J-hi I am Jughead jones: I shake her hand B-i am betty cooper nice to meet you: she smiles and damn she is hot C-dad J-oh this si Claire my daughter C-hello you very pretty B-aww thank you little one your very beautiful as well: Claire giggles.

BETTY POV:

       after Veronica leaves Jughead shows me around the house while Claire plays J-ok this is where you will be sleeping: he shows me a beautiful bedroom he smiles and God damn he is good looking wait no betty he is your new boss basically: I walk in and put my bags down J-so what do you think? B-its beautiful thank you sm J-yes ofc,: before we get another word Claire runs in C-betty can you pwease play with me B-yes ofc if it's ok with you Mr jones? J-yeah ofc: Claire tugs at my leg and puts her arms in the air C-up: I giggle and pick her up C-can we play in the backyard? B-ofc little one: I take her out to the backyard.

JUGHEAD POV:

        After about a hour of writing I go out to the backyard and see betty running around wiht Claire, her blonde hair flowed perfectly and her sun dress swayed in the summer breeze C-daddy come play J-eh I don't knwo about that C-aw pwease J-fine only for a minute: I run out and pick her up and swing her through the air while she laughs I look over and see betty smiling and giggling: I stop and put her down and she runs into Betty's arms C-can we watch a movie B-yeah what movie? C-coraline B-great choice let's go: betty picks Claire up and smiles at me and takes her inside.

BETTY POV:

        Claire falls asleep cuddled up in my arms as I sit in the corner of the couch with her in my lap. At this point it gets dark outside and i hear footsteps from behind me J-hey how about I take her to bed B-are you sure? J-yup: he bends down and picks her up and takes her upstairs, I get up shortly after clean up a little and go upstairs and into the bathroom to take a shower. I let the warm water flow down my body. I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel and go into the hallway to my room but as I wlak down the dark hallway I bump into a tall figure and my Towel almost falls but I save it J-oh shit i-i uhm I am sorry B-oh it's fine Mr Jones it's my fault I shoudl ahve watched where I was going: I look at him and realize he didn't have a shirt on and fuck his abs are amazing, shit did he catch me looking? B-ok uhm goodnight: I get dressed and go to sleep but not without dreaming about Jugheads abs a little.