I QUIT

BETTY POV:

I wake up in jugheads shirt and my underwear, I feel arms around me, I turn over and see jughead sleeping with no shirt and just boxers on, I smile and start to kiss his jaw and cheek, he stirs a little and wakes up, he smiles J-morning B-morning J-we should get dressed before Claire wakes up B-good call: I get up and go to walk in my room but Jughead spins me around by my waist and kisses me, I giggle and go get dressed. I put on a plad skirt with a black sweater, I let my hair down and walk out and see Claire and jughead in the kitchen B-hey guys C-hewo: I go over and sit next to jug, I look over and see him smirking next to me, I giggle a little J-oh sweetie we gotta get you to preschool. C-i don't want go J-i am sorry honey but you have to C-NO: Claire starts crying and jughead is stressing out trying to make her stop. I go over and neal infront of Claire B-claire: she looks at me still crying B-how about I walk you to school, and after school is over we can go get ice cream and maybe even the park?: She immediately lights up and smiles C-Yes, but can both of you walk wif me?: I look at jug J-ofc B-ok let's go get you ready: Claire happily skips to her room and jug walks up to me J-you are a Saint I can never get her to school: he smiles and kisses me, jughead gets Claire ready and she runs out next to me.

Me and jughead walk her to her school, she hugs us both and runs inside. Me and jug start to walk back B-wanna stop at pops? J-yeah: we walk into pops P-hey there if it isn't my two favorite customers B-hi pop P-what can I get ya J-ill have a coffee B-and I will have a strawberry milkshake P-coming right up: we go and sit in a booth, pop brings us our drinks and we talk for a bit B-jug J-yeah? B-what are we? J-i mean what do u want to be? B-well I want to be more than friends J-then we will be more then friends B-arnt you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend????: he chuckles and come sit the other side of the table and sits next to me , he grabs my hands J-ok Elizabeth Cooper will u be my girlfriend? B-i would love to Forsyth pendleton Jones the 3rd J-who the hell told u my real name? B-veronica: I giggle and he just sighs and kisses me. We walk back to the house and jughead goes into his office to work so I call up kev

[ON PHONE]

K-Hey b

B-heyyy guess what

K-omg what?

B-you know jughead right?

K-yes your hot ass boss that you get the pleasure of living with

B-yes and wellll we are dating now

K-OMGGGG YASSSS BUGHEAD FOR THE WIN

B-come over pleaseee

K-OMW

[OFF PHONE]

after a couple minutes kev burst through the door K-i am here B-hey kev K-hello where is lover boy? B-working in his office K-welll let'ssss watch a movie B-ok: me and kev sit on the couch and put on ten things I hate about you. He grabs some red nail polish and starts painting my nails K-so how are things with you know who? B-good, I mean he is perfect K-wow girl you are falling hard B-i think....I think I love him K-AWWWW B-shhh calm down K-sorry let me compose myself: he takes a deep breath B-one more thing K-gosh women let me breath B-claire called me mommy K- O. M. G B-she said it infront of jug K-what did he say about it? B-he was happy that she was comfortable around me K-aww sweetie I am already working on my maid of honor speech, and don't even think abt asking Veronica or Cheryl to be your maid of honor bc the spots already taken: I giggle B-dont worry kev I will always choose you to be my maid of honor K-yay: I hear footsteps and see jughead come out of his office J-oh hey Kevin K-hello there lover boy J-lover what? K-sorry I meant lover "man" J-thats more like it: jug comes over and kisses my cheek, I smile B-i gotta pick up Claire K-can i???? B-umm, jug? J-sure K-yay I've been wanting to officially meet that little munchkin J-ok but when u get there go to the front office and say you are picking Claire up, I'll call them to let them know K-perfect: kev skips out the house, jughead calls the school and let's them know kev is coming.

J-well that gives us exactly 20 minutes until they get back: jug flips me on my back and gets on top of me I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck, he starts to kiss my neck and lips, I feel his hand go up my shirt and his other rubs my thigh, he starts to pull off my shirt but as soon as he is about to Claire and kev burst through the door, we jump off the couch K-WE ARE BACKKK C-hewo: Claire runs up to both of us B-hello beautiful: jug picks her up and kisses her head J-have a good day at school? C-yup, are we still getting ice ceam? B-ofc we are sweetie C-yay, is dad coming? J-sorry honey I can't C-aww Otay: kev leaves and I get Claire ready, before we leave jug stops me J-ok it's gonna be dark soon, so call me and I will get you guys and Uber. Do not walk home in the dark: I nod and me and Claire walk out. We sit at the ice cream place for about 2 hours just talking. I look outside and realize that it's dark out B-ok i think it's time for us to leave C-otay: I pick up my phone and try and call jug but my phone dies, shit. Before I can ask the worker to use their phone they close down for the night, ugghhhh C-i am cold: I take off my jacket just leaving me in a tank top, I wrap in around Claire and pick her up, I shiver as the cold air hits my skin B-ok we are gonna have to walk C-but Dada said not to B-i know honey but we don't have any other choice: she nods and I hold her closer to warm her up.

I make it back to the house freezing cold J-where the hell were you? B-calm down: I sir grace down on the couch and she snuggles into a pillow. I ses jughead storm into his office B-Claire stay here ill be right back: I go in his office and see his running his hands through his hair J-you walked home, didn't you? B-i didn't have any other choice my phone died I am sorry J-I told you not to but you still did. I thought I could trust you with my kid but no. why would I think that? You are just a nanny who needs money, that why you took the job right? You never cared about Claire. You're just doing this for yourself and for the money!!: I feel tears threatening to spill out of my eyes B-are you done?: I walk closer to him B-listen to me, I tried to fucking call you but my phone died, and yes I tried to ask the worker for their phone but they closed, Claire was cold and I didn't want her to get sick, and for your information I do care about her, so much, hell I even care about you. But ig you can't see that. Fuck this I QUIT: I storm out without another word and go into my room. I pack all my clothes into a duffel bag and grab some essentials and throw on a hoodie, I go out and ses jughead standing with his arms crossed in the living groom next to Claire, I go to walk out hut she runs up to me C-where are you going? B-i uh, I gotta go away for a little bit C-no stay wif me: she hugs my leg and start to cry. I bend down to her level B-hey look at me:I cup her face and wipe away her tears B-don't cry sweet girl: I hug her and kiss her head C-i wuv you B-i love you too honey, I'll see you soon.: I feel a tear escape my eye, I pick up my bag and walk out.

I go back to my one bedroom aprtment and drop my stuff and just lay in bed.