I Manipulated Her In Self Defense

F U N  F A C T  O F  T H E  D A Y :  I'm going on a cruise for Christmas, wish me luck bro. 7 whole days on a boat, with no wifi, with my FAMILY. God, I'm not going to make it....

...................................................................................

A few days passed since the incident. Chuuya was ignoring Fyodor, well, Dazai wouldn't let Fyodor get close. Which Chuuya was happy about, honestly. After all, the ginger didn't want Fyodor back in his life. Sure, he wasn't quite over him, but that didn't change the fact of how mercilessly toxic Fyodor actually was.

At the moment the BakuSquad, Chuuya, and Dazai were all at a table, eating lunch together. Dazai had a protective arm around Chuuya, holding him close. After a while of peaceful eating and chatting, the brunette heard some whispering from the booth behind him. Two, no, three girls gossiping. Dazai was never a gossiper, but it wasn't the gossip itself that made him curious. It was the fact of the matter that Chuuya was the topic.

He heard a voice, whispering judgingly. "You see that ginger?" She points at Chuuya, nodding at the other girls. "Yeah, that's Chuuya Nakahara. The guy who pushed Dostoevsky into a table. What a bitch." Dazai didn't like people insulting, even talking about Chuuya behind his back. It was bad enough figuratively, this was literally.

He saw the same girl, some platinum blonde short-stack who obviously had no right talking about Dazai's dog like that. By the looks of it, she was headed to the restroom.

"I'll be back." Dazai says abruptly, giving no one a chance to respond before getting up from the table. He follows the girl, no hesitation included in the process. After all, he didn't need to think twice about teaching this girl a lesson. Chuuya honestly wouldn't have minded, but Dazai did. No one, no one, is allowed to insult Chuuya.

The girl stopped infront of one of the restrooms shiny mirrors, pulling a tube of lip gloss from her handbag. She looks up, and then down at the bag. Once her head returns to look in the mirror, Dazai appears behind her. Before she can scream, over even say a thing, Dazai covers her mouth with a cloth.

"Shhhhh~"

She passes out soon enough, falling limp in his arms. He sigh and quickly snaps her neck, letting her drop onto the cold tile floor. He left the bathroom, making sure no one saw, no evidence could be left behind. Not that he really cared, no one could really catch him. You'd be an idiot to think you could catch Yokohama's Demon Prodigy.

Dazai returns to Chuuya, who obviously had no idea what happened.

"You were gone for a while..." Chuuya pulls Dazai's arm back around his shoulder, wanting to be close to him. "Don't worry, I'm okay!" Dazai smiles, putting back on that sweet facade.

...................................................................................

HEYYYYYYYYY6 uhm...sorry that this one is short, I just really want to get something out. And I have big plans for these future chapters, and school is stressing me out sooooo...yup. I hope you enjoy tho! (526 words ♡)