I Think Im getting Butterflies, But It's Probably Just The Drugs

Warnings For This Chapter:
• Self Harm
• Drugs/Alcohol
• Toxic Relationships
• Pretty much just angst
• Mentions Of That Bitchass Mori Ougai
• Idk js Dazai in general ;-;
• Suicide

Dazai had a talking to from Aizawa and a couple other staff after that incident. The same old rant Chuuya would give him. "He's just a kid, you shouldn't be too hard on him." All that nonsense. It didn't really matter to Dazai. It wasn't going to stop him. That was just his way of life. He hurts so he doesn't get hurt. Now, he was sitting alone in his dorm, his head spinning from the missuse of cheap beer and the empty bottles of pills next to him. The empty cans all strewn out, the empty tub of gummies, those stupid translucent orange cylinders that had previously been filled might assorted drugs that had been "prescribed" by the infamous doctor, you know which one.

A knock. A simple knock threw him off guard. He contemplated, searching in his brain for the motivation to get up. Or even speak. Or breathe. Was he breathing? He didn't know, he didn't care. The door opens, and in walks a concerned ginger who quite possibly hadn't slept in days. "Dazai..." He mutters, heart clenching in his chest. He hated seeing the brunette like this. All dazed and confused, like a lost kid. He knew Dazai's brain wasn't functioning completely, it never truly was. Chuuya sighs and take the empty cans and pill bottles, tossing them in the trash.

Chuuya sits next to Dazai, taking Dazai's arm to inspect the scars. "These are fresh." Dazai scoffs and pushes up Chuuya's shirt, pointing towards the cuts on Chuuya's stomach. "So are yours, hypocrite." He says with a hiss, making the ginger roll his eyes. "Don't fucking roll your eyes at me or I'll make you roll them in a different way." He presses his erection against Chuuya's inner thigh, making Chuuya scowl. "Horny bastard." Chuuya shoves Dazai, sitting up against the headboard. He takes the pack of cigarettes, lighting one after placing it inbetween his chapped lips. "So you can smoke 'nd I can't? That's two for two hypocrite points." Dazai tosses the lighter at the wall behind him, crawling in between Chuuya's legs. "Oh, hush. I only smoke sometimes, I'm not a fucking addict like you." Dazai narrows his eyes, gripping onto Chuuya's thighs. "Shut up." Chuuya scoffs and looks away. "Bossing me around. Typical for a self conscious bastard like you." Dazai bites his lower lip, digging his nails into Chuuya's thighs. "Stop talking so much shit about me, asshole. It's fucking hurtful." Chuuya narrows his eyes. "I know."

Anyways, they fucked. And kept everyone up all night. The next morning, Chuuya had a limp and hickeys everywhere, Dazai had a hang over and was just an overall fucking mess. 1A asked Dazai and Chuuya what happened, and Dazai's only response was this: "Mori's fault."

I mean, as they always say, Chuuya was the worst drug Mori ever gave Dazai. And they were/are definitely right...

SMALL BREAK TIME!!!!

TIME FOR PM SOUKOKU HCS 🤭🫢🤗🥲🥰🙃😇😘😅🙂🥲🫣🤭🤗😜🤐🤔🤧🤕🤮😕🤠😵‍💫😟🤕☹️🥵🤥😬🤥🙄🫨😪😬🤫😪🫥🥵🤕😦😳😦😖😱😧☹️😢😣😢😠🙉🙉🙀🙈🤎💚💭💢💭💚❤️💝💫💚🩷❣️💗💝💞❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹🩷💚❤️‍🩹💟🩷💛❤️

1. Dazai defo had nightmares and would walk his ass all the way to Chuuya's house and then purposefully pass out in choochoo trains arms so Chuuya was forced to bring dazai inside.

2. Chuuya had to force Dazai to shower/take care of himself in general cause Dazai usually couldn't find the motivation for doing that.

3. Chuuya would defo do that star shit where he would draw little pictures with sharpie on Dazai's arms and say that he would be allowed to sh until the stars fade.

4. They had matching outfits at least once, but Elise probably forced them.

5. Kōyō hated Soukoku dating at first, because she was scared that Dazai would hurt Chuuya, but she soon came to accept it when she saw how much dazai truly cared for Chuuya.

Idfk that's all I've got for now.

BREAK OVER!!

Needless to say, the next few nights continued like this, until it was the end of the week, and Chuuya walked in to say goodnight...

Nhhhg the pic got deleted but it was Dazai hanging himself

"Fuck..." Was all Chuuya could muster to say before the realization hit him. A piercing scream of horror woke everyone up. Everyone rushed to the sight...

He was taken to the hospital. Even though Recovery Girl could've healed him, Dazai was definitely not going back to UA for sometime. He needed help. Professional help. Chuuya was not haply about this, needless to say. He freaked out and went though the 5 stages of grief. Except for acceptance. He was not going to accept that. Not the fact that his lover would be gone for at least a week, maybe even months at a time because of this. He would probably lie to leave earlier, anyways. But Chuuya couldn't deal with this. He was not going to let Dazai leave. He'd never let Dazai leave.

Yeah, they had to detain Chuuya with multiple sedatives when he found out Dazai had been accepted into a facility. He actually attacked a doctor and the crisis evaluator. Chuuya made sure Dazai called every day though. He wouldn't waste a second to talk with Dazai. He needed to know what was happening and if Dazai was okay. Anyways, Chuuya didn't last a day. He wrecked the dorms, the 1A classroom, 1B classroom, the training grounds, most of the cafeteria, Nezu's office, Recovery Girl's office and the Medbay, Aizawa's office, and stormed the hospital and demanded to know where Dazai had been admitted. He was detained and had to spend the night in hospital solitary. They eventually were forced to let Chuuya visit Dazai, which they were both happy to see each other. Chuuya was mad at Dazai for this whole ordeal, but so, so relived that Dazai survived.

Idk I like angst 😋