Sophie's Secret

Sophie's POV

The swift breeze flowed in her hair, she reached down and pulled out a small 2 inch blade. She turned around, trying to aim it at the sniper on the rooftop. However every time she moved around the barrel to get a good look at him, he would deploy smoke and fire a couple shots forcing her to duck back behind the barrel. 'Ughhhh!' She growled after the eighth time this happened, turning to her left she glanced at Allie who was sitting under cover of a wall. She flipped her dark brown hair and sighed 'no before you ask the answer is no I have had just as much luck as you with the sniper.' Sophie grimaced that had been what she was planning on asking 'well if we don't do something soon we're going to fail,' just as Allie started to roll her eyes they both heard a distinct voice over their Wilkie talkies, Andrew's smooth ascent popped in. 'We're in position, waiting on your signal.'
'Exactly 23 paces to the right and 36 paces back?' Sophie asked if there was a chance of this plan working she was not going to let them mess it up. 'On the dot,' Tomas' voice rang out through the walkie talkie. 'Great! In precisely 2 minutes and 35 seconds Allie will lay down heavy fire towards the sniper on the old medbay tower, then you two need to get to the wind mill and take out the sniper, at best you will only have two shots before he realizes what we've done so you can't miss,' Tomas cut her off saying 'since when do I miss' Sophie decided to ignore him continuing '-after the sniper is dead radio back to me and I'll go after the mission target, got it?' They all agreed then synced their watches to two minutes and thirty five seconds. Sophie slipped into a group of evergreen trees, but then Allie started shooting. One glance down at her watch told her that Allie had shot to early. 'Crud,' she thought as she the boys appear on the rusty wind mill, however they also hadn't been expecting the shot this early. The boys had made one sloppy mistake and just like that the sniper knew the were on the roof, before they could even set up their gun two red splatters of paint was all she could see of them. Andrew and Tomas were both out. Their instructors would be upset with their performance. 'Ummm,' Allies voice said through the radio 'what do we do now?'
'Hang on I'm working on a new plan,' Sophie darted past the trees and slid into the med bays bottom floor. She heard voices chattering upstairs. She tightened up against the wall and listened closely.
Suddenly a booming voice rang filtered through the radio. It was Allie of course. She grabbed the walkie talkie and fiddled with the volume dials. 'What was that?' a strong voice with a Australian accent said 'John, go check it out,' the steps made a creaking noise then a boy around 19 with light brown hair and a muscular build came bounding down. She hid. A flashlight shown around the room she creeped up around him and with a swift chop to the back of the neck he was out cold on the floor. 'John???'
'John are you ok???' Voices called. Sophie moved up the stairs as carefully as she could but on the last step the step crumbled. She pulled out her paint gun, and fired. Looking around she saw 5 people in the room. All splattered with blue paint. She was sooooo close, all she needed to do now was deal with the sniper and steal the flag, then they would win! The blue paint covered enemy agents grumbled, clearly not being happy to be knocked out by a 16 year old girl. She now sprinted up the last couple stairs to the roof top. The sniper now knew she was coming and she was ready for him. She was quick, knowing she at best had a split second to hit the sniper ,which looking at him now she could tell it was Banner a 5th year student who was top of his class. And just like that Banner was dead and she had the flag in her hands. A grin covered her face, a loud whistle blew ending the game. She had won!