Dorm Rooms

Sophie's POV

              A loud sound of waves crashing down filled the air.  Sophie glanced to her left, there sat a blond boy with ice blue eyes. Keefe? No, why would Keefe be in her dreams. He started to say something, but it was drowned out by the waves. The crashing sound just rang louder and louder. Each wave was like a needle poking straight into her head. Her head felt like it was about to explode. Bang. Bang. The constant pressure was too much, she wanted to scream but nothing came out.

Sophie gasped! Rolling over on the bed, she had to remind herself that it had just been a dream. Just a dream. "You k Soph?" Allie asked concerned. "Ya,ya" Sophie said as if trying to convince herself, "it was just a bad dream."

"That sure looked like more than a dream," Allie said. "It's fine, I'm fine," Sophie said, wishing that Allie would drop it. As if reading Sophie's mind, Allie didn't press the argument.

Sophie hurriedly changed and devoured a quick bowl of lucky charms. By the time Sophie glanced at the clock it was already 7:35am. Classes start at 8 am sharp. Sophie grabbed her planner and checked the day's schedule. First class was Chemistry . 'Well, that's just great,' Sophie thought sarcastically. Chemistry was the worst way possible to start the day. Tomas and Allie always ditched first period . They invite her to join them when they go to some breakfast place instead of class. And it was seriously tempting.

All day something was distracting her, she couldn't stop thinking about the dream. And more importantly, why had Keefe been in her dream?

Lihn's POV

After the school day, Forkle, Tergain, Keefe, Dex, Biana, Edaline, and herself we gonna go search Sophie's dorm. Sophie had said earlier that day that she and Allie had soccer practice after school, so hopefully no one should be in the dorm.

The reason why the Collective thought checking her dorm was necessary was because they were worried that Foster was just acting like she had lost her memories. If the Neverseen could erase her memories than what stopped them from just altering them and then having her pretend like she couldn't remember anyone.

Tam. That was all she could think about today. The Neverseen had altered Tam's memories and Tam was... she didn't like saying it but, ....willingly working with the Neverseen. After Tam's defection to the Neverseen, the Black Swan had been a lot more scarce in what they told the teens. She often had to keep reminding herself that it wasn't his fault, it was the Neverseen's.

They also wanted to make sure that Allie wasn't with the Neverseen. Allie could of taken some kind of brown eye drops and pretended to be human.

When 3:30 came around, the group leaped back to the dorms. There was a very helpful registry on the first floor. It clearly said " Allie Reynolds and Sophie Foster, room 307." So sure enough, they went to room 307.

The dorm room was tiny, but Allie and Soph made the most out of it. There were two beds both with white sheets. On one side, there was a desk behind the bed and on the desk was a lamp, a laptop, a camera, and a drink that said Starbucks. Above the bed there was a photo wall, pictures of Sophie and Allie, photos with Soph, Allie, Andrew, and Tomas, photos with Amy,ect.

On the other side, which Lihn assumed was Allie's bed and stuff, there was a medium sized mirror hanging over the bed. Facing the door was a cute white dresser with wooden nobs. On top of the dresser was makeup and a couple plants. Beside the dresser was a full length mirror. 'What is with this girl and mirrors' Lihn thought.

Sophie's side

Allie's side

"Wow," Biana breathed, even though it wasn't covered in glitter Biana still had to admit, it was a beautiful room

"Spread out," said Forkle. They did just that, looking through books on the shelves, checking under the bed, and doing everything under the moon. "What are you, looking for her secret diary Keefe?" Biana's voice rang out. Keefe winced in surprise then drop the book he was reading. Edaline gave him a look as Dex picked it back up and plopped it on the shelf. "Guys, this is pointless," Dex said "we've been looking for the last 20 minutes and we haven't found anything. I told y'all at the beginning, unless Soph was secretly a fantastic actor, she truly forgot her memories. And seeing as we found nothing on this Allie girl I think she's actually a human, not a Neverseen member."

Everyone agreed, and they were about to leave when the door nob started to twist and wiggle. The sound of keys was heard from the hall. They all quickly hid in the closet, knowing that if either Allie or Sophie found them there, the jig would be up. They shut the closet door at almost the exact time as the dorm door opened. And to their surprise, a boy walked in.

A/N

Hey guys, I just wanna thank y'all so much for twelve reads on three different chapters! It seriously made my day, y'all are the best! So I'm out of town this week and I didn't have time to proofread, please let me know if you see any errors. I'll try to write next weeks chapter in the car ride home ( 9 hours guys, save me!!!). Also, I'm looking for some good KOTLC fanfics to read, does anyone have any suggestions? Please let me know! Again I'm sorry if I miss any weeks. Shout out to those of you who voted for my book! BYE GUYS

-@EGC121

-@EGC121