DESCRIPTION OF THE STORY, WARNINGS, AND MATE PAIRINGS

~ENGLISH AND SPANISH~

DESCRIPTION OF THE STORY - 

She hid and hid with her family members and friends. She was always on the run. Over the years, she gathered connections from all kinds. Some connections that were gathered contained the Volturi, Denali Coven, Olympic Coven, The Uley Pack, the Shadow hunters all over the world, the down worlders all over the world and even The Winchesters themselves. She even gathered connections in the illegal world such as cartels, mafias, and mobs but they weren't ever really used in the supernatural world. Storm would contact them when it was business related or when it was just a personal friendly call but that was it. Her illegal connections knew about the unknown world because they were mystical and supernatural creatures themselves but in hiding and more discreet. One of her many powers and species she gathered within her blood that stayed with her was the power and blood of the Phoenix. Since you resurrect every time you die, she gathered powers over the years but instead of coming back to the life you were living, you went to a new. Her powers stayed and never left so over time, she became everything you can think of. Despite of the hiding, she was always loyal to her friends, family and everyone close to her. What happens when someone from the Denali Coven, Irina Denali to be exact, made a report to the Volturi Coven in Volterra, Italy stating that the Cullens made a huge crime by creating an immortal child? Obviously she would agree but is this visit more than she bargained for?

[NOTE- Warnings]

Rape/ Attempted Rape

Suicide/ Attempted Suicide/Suicidal thoughts

Mental illnesses/disorders

LGBTQ+ community

BDSM

Kinks

Torture/Murder

Bella Bashing + Alice Bashing + extremely small amounts of Edward Bashing

Mpreg

Mate Pairings:

Victoria & James

Diego & Bree Tanner & Collin Little Sea

Vladimir & Layla Kane ( female Original Character)

Stefan & Kaitlyn Sade ( female Original Character)

Amun & Kebi 

Benjamin and Tia 

Aro Volturi & Chantel Volturi (Storm's and Alec's daughter later on...)

Lucas "Minor" Maliano King (male original character) & Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi & Venom Romano (Female Original Character)

Leah Clearwater & Reina Salvatore (Storm's daughter-female original character)

Seth Clearwater & Leone Wolf (Male Original Character)

Jacob Black & Thalia Abyzou (Storm's and Demetri's daughter from Demetri's human life)

Marcus Volturi & Night King (Storm's son) & Senna

Mikah (male original character) & Caius Volturi & Rolando Kai (male original character)

Sue Clearwater & Laurent

Billy Black & Asmodeus & Charlie Swan

Felix Volturi & Yasmine

Felix Volturi & Venom

King & Nicholas Silver

Zafrina & Camren Donos

Melanie & (Paul, Jared and Embry)

Elliot Wolf King & Ryker Valentino

Malaki & Quil

Scar &Tanya Denali & Rage (later on...)

Keelin & Freya Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson & Marcel

Alaric Saltzman & Josette

Davina & Luke (+ Kol Mikaelson)

Elijah Mikaelson & Hayley Marshall (Hayley is not the true Love Interest)

Tyler & Olivia

Stefan Salvatore & Caroline Forbes 

(Stefan gets a real mate so Caroline is not the true Love Interest)

Bonnie & Enzo

Jesse Black & Katerina "Katherine" Petrova "Pierce"

Matt Donovan & Lidia

Maximus Mason (later on...) & Brady Fuller & Miranda (unknown last name)

Jeremy Gilbert & Kiara Rouge (famous in the acadmy-hunter couple)

Dereck Hale & Erica & Alistar

Klaus Mikaelson & Jane Morgan (will be aged up)

Silas & Anastasia (will be aged up) & Gord 

(Silas will move on from his past love to love Anastasia but his true love will always be Amara)

Hilda Spellman & Dr. Cerberus

Ambrose Spellman & Prudence

Sabrina Spellman & Nick Scratch

Harvey Kinkle & Rosland Walker

Theo & Robin

Sarah & Ethan Morgan

Benny Weir & Angelica Prince & Rory Keiner

Alec Volturi & Storm & Demetri Volturi

Kira & Stiles

Scott & Alison

Seelie Queen & Jonathan

Lucian Graymark & Maryse Lightwood

Tess Gray & Jen Cairstairs

Hodge & Maia Roberts

Magnus Bane & Alec Lightwood

Clary Fairchild & Jace Herondale

Simon & Isabelle/Izzy Lightwood & Raphael