Chapter 2 - First Contact

Simon didn't want to wake up. It was too warm and he was still tired from yesterday.

Simon decided to just get up anyways. He slowly sat up, before realizing the part of the bed he was sitting in was moist

"Oh god I wet my bed??? And this hard???" Simon said to himself.

He flipped himself over, only to see that the sheets were not just a darker color, they were covered in blood.

"oh fuck oh shit please dont tell me I killed someone in my sleep." Simon said to himself silently. He had to figure this out as soon as possible in order to not go to jail, which was not a favorable outcome.

He quickly grabbed his phone from the bedstead, but something was wrong.

Those weren't his hands.

Or at least he was sure they weren't. Last time he checked his hands weren't brown and covered in tree bark.

Simon started to panic. He looked up his arm, seeing that the bark went all the way up to his elbow, before transitioning to green fur.

"H-holy shit" Simon said.

Simon jumped out of bed to go see what happened to him in a mirror. He slammed the door behind him, which caused a sudden pain to come from somewhere behind him.

Simon turned around to see he had a WHOLE ASS MOTHERFUCKIN TAIL.

"Oh shit..." Simon had just connected the dots. He was no longer a human. He was something else entirely.

Simon managed to calm himself down and approach this situation rationally. Simon got his new appendage unstuck from the door and walked to the bathroom, trying not to disturb anyone so they wouldn't freak out.

Yep that confirmed it, he definitely was not human in the slightest anymore.

The thing Staring back at Simon, himself, looked pretty strange, like a chimera of multiple creatures with some plants mixed in. His head seemed to be something in-between a cobra and some sort of insect, due to him having some sort of dangly vine antennae. Most of his body was covered in fur, the only exceptions being his lower arms and legs. His arms had a bark-like texture up to his elbows, which he had noticed before. And his legs had a more root-like texture up to his knees. Finally, Simon turned his attention to his huge ass tail, realizing it kind of looked like a vine of poison ivy if he remembered correctly.

Simon was starting to peice together what possibly happened. He assumed that some of those alien spores has gotten into his system, and overnight transformed him into this... thing. The blood had possibly come from him. since he was probably mostly a plant, and plants don't have blood, he had expelled all the blood from his body.

Well, now what? He hoped some other people had also had this happen to them so he wouldn't have to be the only person like this, they would be even worse than how he already has it!

His mom would probably react to this worse than when she went outside at night and saw the moon.

So Simon decided to go hide in the forest, becoming a cryptid would be better than whatever he would have to deal with if he didn't do that. Simon turned around and was about to leave through the door.

"OH MY GOD THE IRS IS SENDING FURRIES NOW?!?!?!?" Simon's mom had spotted him.

"Oh fuck uh MOM IM NOT FROM THE IRS" Simon tried to reason, but his mom's skull was too dense.

"Oh shit THEY TURNED MY SON INTO A FURRY THIS IS WORSE THAN THE TIME I HAD TO DODGE ALL THOSE GAY RAYS FROM KEAUNU REEVES!" His mom got out her phone. "IM TURNING MY DATA ON SO YOU WILL BE BLASTED BY 5G RAYS!!!"

Simon's mom pulled out her phone and waited for Simon's head to explode from the 5g.

"Y'know, your head would explode too if 5g actually exploded people's heads" Simon said.

"NUH UH IM POINTING IT AT YOU SO ITS SHOOTING 5G SPECIFICALLY AT YOU wait hold on... are you reallllyyyyy my son? Or are you just someone doing a terrible impression of them." His mom suspiciously asked.

"Why were you willing to kill me if you thought I was your son????" Simon asked. He was still unsure how his mom even had braincells at this point.

"Yeah only Simon would ask stupid questions like that... anyways WHY ARE YOU A FURRY!?!?!?!?" Simon's mom asked.

"Oh yeah I think the alien disease that those alien artifacts were emitting somehow managed to turn me into... this"

"HOLY DOODOO HE HAS CARONA" his mom yelled before diving out the window, shattering it in the process.

"How is she even alive at this point?" Simon thought. He decided he should tell his friends on discord about this.

Simon opened discord to see his friend group having a civil war about if the aliens would give good sloppy toppy or not, as per usual.

_______

Jake: look I just think that the aliens might not have teeth, meaning good sloppy toppy!

Sam: it's equally probable they have no holes at all, so they can't give any sloppy toppy.

Jen: Jake is going to stick his dick in the first alien he meets

jake: SHUT UP ILL GET TO KNOW THEM FIRST >: ( GRR BARK WOOF WOOF

sam: WOOF WOOF BARK GRR

Jen: BARK WOOF WOOF

____

What drugs were his friends on???

_____________

Simon: hey slags I've come to make an announcement

Jake: hehe cum

Simon: shut the fuck up Jake

Simon: anyways

Simon: I turned into some goofy ahh creature lmao

Jen: omg that's me whenever I see cheese

Simon: literally

Simon: I literally turned into a fucking weird alien thing

Jake: oh great! Do you have orifices to give sloppy toppy?

Jen: WTF

sam: OH MY GOD SHUT UP

Simon: yeah???

Simon: anyways AGAIN

simon: any of you guys know any more info about the alien spores things? I think it mightve affected me, turning me into this

Jen: lmao no slag

______________

Simon's mom was coming back inside, this time with the weed whacker.

"THIS IS A WEED FREE ZONE SLAGMEISER" his mom yelled.

Simon then decided it would be a good idea to get out of there and go somewhere without crazy people.

He decided maybe hiding in the woods was a good option until his mom decided to not be clinically insane.