hello quick note

Hey wassup y'all!!
Ok that felt weird to write, let me restart, Hi so um this is my new story I know I said I would start on it right away but I have been pretty busy lately and haven't got the chance to plan out how I want the story to go and I won't be able to do it this week because I have finals in almost all my classes and to make things worse I have to do a winter session for my winter break due to how I am struggling with some of my classes.
Let's just say I'm not doing very well academically due to some issues with my mental health I know I shouldn't directly blame that because it's my responsibility to have good grades but I am trying but enough of that, I would just like to inform you in case you were like 'When is this girl gonna start this story' but as I said I have a lot on my plate at the moment but as soon as I have some free time I will start the making process of how I am going to write this story.

I would also like to wish everyone an early Merry Christmas and I hope you all have fun and always remember it's ok to cry even if it is the time of year where you should be happy, just know that you are loved and even if you don't see or feel it there is someone out there that love and care deeply about you and if not then consider me that person I love and care for everyone and anyone.

🎁🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄🎁