The beginning... 🩷

"Once upon a time there was, a beautiful queen and her darling husband, the king

"Once upon a time there was, a beautiful queen and her darling husband, the king. There were both extraterrestrials called "Astraliens", they were both strong rulers of a planet called Harmony. They were the most powerfullest couple of all the land, that is until one day they were attacked by their own daughter, Princess Shefana, war was brought and declared upon the kingdom of planet harmony. Warriors fought bravely and honorably, but a lot have fallen, when the king and queen realized they were the only ones to stop their daughter, they decided they would finish this battle, before they went off they turned towards their youngest daughter, Princess Estella, and reminded her to stay safe and to not forget what she has to do if their fates were to meet in this battle. The king and queen fought will all their power and strength, once they have finally brought shefana to her weak point they were going to finish her off, but they just couldn't to their first child so instead with the remaining of strength and power they both had, they used it to take her powers away and banish her to another universe far from them, where she can do no harm to anyone. They were weak but they decided that instead of keeping her power for themselves they decided to in trust it to their universe. All that brought them to their weak points and they sadly lost their lives that day, once their daughter found out she was so lost, she was yet to be queen one day but she didn't think it would have to be this way, a way where she lost the most important people in her life. Once she became the queen, she declared that there would be laws written and if anyone were to disobey them or cause any harm they would be either exiled or banished to a dump planet called earth. The queen became heartless but she didn't realize it until she met her future love, his name was Prince Kallik, he was part of the royal council.

The Queen and Prince Kallik fell madly in love, they both decided to get married and bring a new life into their world. They brought upon a son named, Prince Drexon, he brought so much joy and life to their world, he was a huge dreamer, and once he found out what happens to the people who disobey or do something awful he decided his dream would be to help redeem those who have done harm and bring more joy to his people as he grew older he fall in love with prince Zalax. Once the two were brought to age they declared they would get married and have children. The kingdom was brought more royals, but they were all princes until one day a miracle happened they brought a beautiful girl into their world. Once queen estella found out she declared that she would be the rightful heir to the throne and decided to take her and train her on how to be a ruler and a elegant princess, she worked her to the bone even though she was just a child, the sweet princess didn't mind she did what she was told and never complained, the only thing keeping her going was her father's dreams and stories. But one day, when the royal council found out about king drexon's dream and ideas they decided that he might cause harm to what they have been doing for the past century. And when he tried to fight back that his idea and dreams might help with their world, his mother the queen was so furious that she said she was ashamed to have him as her son, and when the princess heard her fathers sob and tears because of that hurtful expression she lost it and her magic went out of control and she told her and the royal council that her father was right and that his dream was beautiful. And when the queen heard this and saw the princess use her magic to defend this idea she declared that king drexon has been filling all his children's minds with crazy fantasies and that they were a danger towards planet harmony. After she declared that, the council and her along with them declared they all would be banished from their home planet and to be sent to earth along with the rest of the civilian's who disobeyed them.