Why!! (not the story)

Hey so I'm just going to be straight forward and say why I haven't posted the story yet. I am going through some mental health things and I have been having a bit of struggle with my school life and I have been trying to do well and focus on school but I ended up getting in trouble because I skipped my last period because I have forgotten to do an essay so I just hid in the bathroom till school was over and surprisingly didn't get caught until the school called my mom and told her that I was tardy. But I didn't totally get in trouble she just scolded me and said not to do it again cause it makes me look like a bad student. Don't worry it was just a one time thing, but I have finally decided that I will begin the story but before I post it I am going to find out how I am going to write it then write it down on paper and then I will type, then post it, I am actually writing the first chapter now it's not totally done but this time I promise I will be updating soon I'm really glad you all have been patient but a big shout out to my first follower, when i seen that you followed me i was so happy to have my first follower thank you so much i will type out your user name at the end of the first chapter when i post it, and again thank you so much for following me i promise to finish and update the first chapter soon.

See you soon luvs!!! 💌💘