Hyunjin's clothes

Hyunjin was at work and Felix was at home. Since the older works all day he'll get lonely and bored with nothing to do. He could watch a movie but he thought that wouldn't be as good if Hyunjin's not here.

On some days to pass the time he will be cooking something for himself and if he likes it, he'll save some for Hyunjin. But today he'll have to work later than he usually does.

It was a dark night and Felix took a shower. After, he went to go get his clothes from the closet they share. He halted his actions and took a look at the older's clothes. Just staring at them.

Then he took a shirt down and held it up to himself. It was bit too big but he didn't care. He puts it on anyways.

It was just a plain black shirt with a small pocket on the top left that was white. He always liked his sense of style and wanted to copy him.

Felix smelled it and it smells just like Hyunjin and he smiled. It felt like he was right here standing in front of him. The younger got cold, so he went in the bed and cuddled up on his side.

After a while, he fell asleep. An hour later Hyunjin comes home, placed his stuff down, and walked into the bedroom.

He turned on the lights and saw Felix sleeping soundly, so he walked over to him then sat down. The younger's face was covered so he carefully pulled the blanket down so he can see his face.

But, that woke him up. Felix smiled and held up his arms, signaling that he wanted a hug. Hyunjin went down and gave him hug and the younger wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I missed you, baby."
"I missed you too."

Hyunjin tried to get up but couldn't because Felix still had his arms around him.

"Are you gonna let go?"
"Nope."

The older was strong, so he practically lifted him up out of the bed while he still was hanging on.

"Haha! Ok then. You're coming with me.", he laughed and picked the younger up all the way.

Felix wrapped his legs around his waist and wanted to hold onto him forever and never let go. He kisses Hyunjin's neck.

"Ok, babe? I have to put you down."
"No. I wanna stay here.", Felix holds on tighter.

"I have to take a shower."

"And?"
"And I don't want to shower with clothes on."

"Hmph!"
"Don't pout. I'll only be a moment."

Felix gets down then walks into the bedroom to pout on the bed.
"Do you wanna join me?"

"No. I'm going back to sleep."
"Baby-"
"Sleeping!"

Felix closed his eyes and Hyunjin got in the shower. Twenty minutes later, the older steps out and enters the room.

"Babe?"
Felix does a fake snore and Hyunjin raises his eyebrow.

"Really? I know you're awake. You don't even snore like that."
The younger fake snores louder.

Hyunjin plops himself on top of him, making him yell.

"Ack! Yah! You're heavy!"

"I knew you weren't asleep."
"I'm not now cause you're crushing me!"

"I'm barely on you. Don't be a baby."
"Screw you."

"I love you too.", he gets up and puts on some clothes before laying in bed.

"Do you want to cuddle?", the older asks. Felix shakes his head and faced his back towards him.

Felix loves cuddling with him, so when he refused he didn't actually mean it. Soon, he made starts to move over bit by bit then stopped once he felt he was close enough. Hyunjin smiles the whole time at his cuteness then wrapped his arm around his waist and brought him closer.

When Hyunjin fell asleep, Felix then turns around and buries his face into the older's chest, basking in his scent.

"I love you."