Hyunjin's warmth

It was late at night and they're both in bed. Hyunjin was silently sleeping while Felix remains wide awake. For some reason he couldn't go to sleep.

He looked to the side of him and found the older asleep with his back facing him. Felix turned on his side to admire the view, but without realizing it, his dick got stiff as a board.

He didn't notice until his pants felt tight. He turned over quickly without waking Hyunjin up. He took it out and starts to stroke it. He moans quietly so he wouldn't wake him up.

But his heavy breathing is what woke him. He strokes himself a little faster and Hyunjin opened his eyes then turned over to see what was the younger doing.

Felix didn't notice that he was now awake, so the older took his hand and slowly made his way to Felix's dick to help him out.

Once he got ahold of it, Felix gasped and arched his back. He turned his head and was about to say something but Hyunjin covered his mouth before he had a chance.

When Felix had let go, the older started jerking him off slowly. The younger moves his hips telling him to go faster. As he went faster he moans louder and breathes heavily.

Hyunjin kissed his neck multiple times, making Felix cursed under his breath. He kept moaning and moving his hips from all the pleasures he was getting.

He started leaking precum and the older felt it so he strokes harder and faster, squeezing a little bit. When the younger reached his climax, Hyunjin held his dick tight and a stream of cum shot into his hand.

He looked at Felix and gave him a long kiss then licks the cum off his hands. He brings Felix in close and they cuddled together. Felix was finally able to fall asleep.