Hyunlix's sex life II

TW⚠️: smut

The older sits on the bed then got chilled out the bathroom wearing his maid outfit. Hyunjin's dick twitches from the sight as he sits with his legs crossed.

The younger makes his way over and uncrosses his legs before kneeling in between them.

"Does master like what he sees?"

Hyunjin gets so flustered to where he couldn't form words and Felix knew that.

"Hmm. I know someone likes it.", he grazes his finger along the older's clothed dick.

"I know to obey commands. Tell me master, what do you need me to do? Should I wash your clothes or satisfy you?", he sits on his lap facing away from him.

Hyunjin grabs the younger's throat and pulls him close.
"You're making me lose my mind, you know that?"

"What are you gonna do about it?"
Felix grinds on him.
"Ughn~ how would you like to be fucked until you can't walk?"

"Mmm~ sounds like fun."

Felix turns around before getting on his lap again and they slipped their tongues in each other's mouths. Hyunjin's shirt comes off and they kiss again with force.

"Fuck I miss this.", Hyunjin lays the younger on the bed then takes off the rest of his clothes.

It was the first time since Jinhyun's birth and they were going to enjoy every second of it.

"Make me feel good, master."

As the older pressed his lips to Felix's, he inserts his length inside slowly.

"Mmfph~!", Felix moans. The thrusts began moving slow then speeds up.

Hyunjin sat up and held onto the younger's legs.
"Fuck me! That feels s-so good~!"

"Stay quiet or master will punish you.", Hyunjin grunted.

The way Hyunjin was pounding himself into Felix made it hard for him to keep quiet. Even with his hands over his mouth.

"H-hyun...fuck~ I-I'm close.."

"Just because you cum doesn't mean I'm gonna stop.", he goes faster and jerks him off.

Felix screams with his hand covering his mouth and arches his back.

"Can't keep quiet huh?" He pulls out then flips the younger over and gave it to him from the back.

It gave Felix the opportunity to stuff his face in the covers as he moans out loud. He grips the sheets hard as he came but the older keeps going.

"Did you cum already? Without master's command?"

"Hah~ I'm sorry.."
Hyunjin pulls out again.
"Come."

Felix turns around then gets on his knees.

"Should I ruin this gorgeous face of yours?", the older puts his cock in his mouth.

"Mmffhpp~"
"Ahh~ yes~ faster."

Felix uses his hand to stroke his shaft as he sucks him off. Hyunjin grips the blonde hair and tugs gently as he comes close. He backs the younger away then cum shoots onto his face.

"Mm~ yes. There's something you can clean."
Felix licks the rest off the tip before wiping and eating it from his face.

"You taste so good, master."
The sight of Felix looking up at Hyunjin makes him feel turned on.

"God I love you.", he picks him up before kissing him roughly, tasting himself in the younger's mouth.

Felix bites Hyunjin's lower lip seductively.

"I think you got sexier after giving birth."
"Really?"

"And heavier."
"Yah.", he frowns.
"You know I'm kidding."

Before they kiss again, Jinhyun starts crying.
"I'll get him.", Hyunjin puts the younger down then left the room.

Felix enters the bathroom and turns on the shower then looks at himself in the mirror. He removes the maid outfit and noticed that he did gain some weight.

"Sigh. I know he didn't mean it but...I am heavier. If it's not one, it's the other."

The next morning Felix was feeling down and didn't feel like eating anything. He pushes his food around while lost in thought.

"Felix?"
"Huh? Oh sorry. I was thinking."
"Everything ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Odd. Cause you had that same look whenever you're feeling insecure."

"It's nothing. I don't won't you to worry about it."
"I kinda am. Tell me."

"Just forget about it."
"Does it have to do with something from last night?"

"Yes. I mean no...maybe. I don't know."

"Don't keep these things to yourself. You can trust me.", he placed his hand on the younger's.

"Ok."