Dude...Wtf...(Pilot)

I Woke Up Suddenly, Sweating Bullets Down My Face And Neck As It Dripped From My Hair To My Back And Chest.

My Head Throbbed As I Stood, Wobbly And Barely Balanced.

I Grabbed The Rum Bottle And Gulped Down The Last Bit Of What Was Left From Last Night. I Grabbed A House Coat, Walking To The Bathroom To Check Myself. Well, At Least I Tried As I Stumbled And Limply Fell To The Ground.

Legs Were Numb From Fucking. Dumbass Prostitution Is Fucking Up My Life.

Why Do I Ruin My Fucking Life Doing This? I Thought To Myself As I Sighed And Dragged Myself Up To My Feet Lazily.

I Made It To The Bathroom, Inspecting My Neck And Face. Bruises, Bruises, Bruises, Bruises, And Oh, And Guess What. More Fucking Bruises.

At Least Two Bruises Lay On My Face, Swollen Terribly. My Neck, Full Of Hickeys And Some How Bite Marks Still. I  Before Taking Out A Hair Brush, Tearing Through My Knotted Hair With The Thin Brush.

I Brushed My Teeth, Spitting Out Some Mouth Wash.

I Looked Through My Drawers For Clothes, Finding Nothing.  I Scratched At My Face With Irritation, Wincing As I Forgot About The Injuries On My Face From Last Night.

I Picked Up The Shirt From The End Of My Bed, Catching A Whiff Of It As My Face Scrunched Up. I Tossed It On The Ground, Searching My Closet, Then The Bathroom. Nothing.

I Made A Loud And Long Sigh, Picking Back Up The Shirt I Tossed Onto The Floor Just Moments Ago, Slipping The Band T-Shirt Over My Head And Sliding My Arms In. I Found A Pair Of Decently Clean Pants, Sliding Them On.

I Picked Up My Phone, Going To My Contacts To Message Shuichi.

Shuichi <3

hey

hey kichi

whats up w u?

can we meet up somewhere? like the mall?

sure

see you there

I Put My Phone In My Pocket And Put On My Beanie And Loafers Before Leaving My Apartment.

----------

I Was Outside Waiting For Shuichi, Sitting On The Curb With A Smoke In Hand. I Stopped Scrolling Through Tik Tok And Tossed Away The Cigarette, Getting In The Car. "Hey." I Greeted Through A Mumble.

"Hey." Is The Reply I Got Back. "Want Anything For Breakfast?" Shuichi Asked Me, Taking My Hand As He Began To Drive Away. "I'm Fine."

"Sure." Shuichi Rolled His Eyes, Pulling Into A Tim Hortons Drive Through As I Disassociated, Sicking Into My Own Thoughts Before Realizing Where We Are. I Spoke Frantically, My Voice High Like A Child, "Can I Get An Ice Capp? I'll Pay You Back-"

"You Can Get One, But You're Not Paying Me With Money That Some Man Probably Came On Or Snorted Coke Off Of." I Squeezed Shuichi's Hand, Leaning Into His Shoulder. "Alright..." * Scoffed, Rolling My Eyes.

Shuichi And I Got Our Drinks, Slurping Mine Like There Was No Tomorrow As We Drove Off To The Mall.

----------

Once We Got There, I Already Drank All Of My Ice Capp, Giving Me A Headache -A Worse One At That-, The Shakes, And A Brain Freeze. As My Head Throbbed, Shuichi Ran His Fingers Through My Hair, Soothing The Pain Of My Head As I Gave Him A Thankful Look.

We Went Into Sunrise Records In Search Of A Movie, but None Of Them Stuck Out Much Or I Already Watched Them.

We Went To Hot Topic, Which Totally Was Shuichi's Idea And Not Mine. I Got A Choker, Matching Bracelets, And A Finger Ring. "Kichi?" Shuichi Said Merely Out Of No Where As We Left The Shop. "Didn't You Bring Me Here Because You Wanted To Talk?"

Shit, He Remembered. I Pondered Slightly, "Uh- Yeahhh. I Just Said That So We Could Hangout, Y'Know." I Lied, Even Though Shuichi Could Probably See Through Right Now. Shuichi Looked At My Doubtfully As He Rolled His Eyes. "Sure." He Shrugged As He Began Walking To The Food Court.

"TACOS." I Shook Shuichi's Arm To Get His Attention, Pointing At A Taco Time Eagerly, My Mouth Basically Watering. I Ran Over, Shuichi Following Behind At His Own Pace.

I Pulled Out My Wallet, Ordering Two Of Their Soft Tacos Since They Were Small, Along With Mexi Fries. Shuichi Went Over To Edo Instead Apparently Without Me Noticing, But I Didn't Get A Good Glance Of What He Got.

Me And Shuichi Met At Table As I Eagerly Unwrapped My Taco's A Scarfed Them Done In At Least 2 Minutes, While Shuichi Took His Time With His Kappa Rolls.

Once We Finished, We Went To One Of Those Expensive Jewelry Stores, Which Was Now Shuichi's Idea.

"Shu! Look At This Ring, It's So Prettyyyyy." I Lured On With A Big Grin. "Kichi, I'm Not Getting You A Ring." Shuichi Snorted, Looking At Me As I Whined. Before I Could Beg, He Covered My Mouth And Dragged Me Out As We Left The Mall.

Shuichi And I Got In The Car, My Stomach Hurting. "I Shouldn't Have Ate So Fast..." I Grumbled In Pain, Leaning Back In My Seat.

Shuichi Took My Hand Like Usual Holding It And Giving It A Gentle Squeeze Every Now And Then For Comfort. I Inclined My Seat Further Done The Rest, Closing My Eyes Tiredly.

----------

I Woke Up In Bed. Shuichi's Bed. With Me Snuggled Up To Him As He Scrolled Through Twitter. I Shook Him Slightly, Letting Him Know I Was Awake As He Kissed My Forehead. "What Time Is It..?" I Mumbled, Rubbing My Eyes As I Tried To Sit Up, But Shuichi Held Me Down.

"3:47pm. Why?" Shuichi Asked, Playing With My Hair Once Putting His Phone Away. "Shu! I Have A Client At 4!"

"Oh...Shit." Shuichi Got Up, Carrying Me To The Car, Setting Me In The Passenger Seat As He Got In The Other Side, Driving Me Away.

(New Writer. Criticize As Much As You'd Like And I'll Try To Import It Into My Next Chapter.)