Them drawing on your hand

Theodore Nott:

You and Theo weren't exactly friends and barely knew eachother. The two of you only knew each other because of the seating plan in charms. For some reason you could just sense that Theo was a little nervous the second he walked into class. He was fidgeting a lot. You tried to look at him to give him some reassurance but he didn't even look at you. It seemed like he was in his own world. You tried to concentrate on the charms lesson. You could see Theo fidgeting with his hands in the corner of your eyes. Then suddenly you felt your hand move. Theo had grabbed your hand resting it in his. You turned your head to look at him he was focused on your hand with an almost scared expression. Not necessarily scared of you. He grabbed his quill and started drawing small doodles on your hand. He muffled a soft "sorry" when he did so. You let him draw on your hand until class was over

Mattheo Riddle:

For the last two periods you had transfigurations. You sat alone since you didn't know anyone in this class. You hated transfigurations it was always so boring. You realised someone sat down next to you but you didn't pay attention to them as you drifted of to sleep. You had slept for over an hour now and class still wasn't over. "Had a nice nap?" A guys voice chuckled. You looked over at the cute guy sitting next to you. He had beautiful curls. "Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle" he offered you his hand to introduce himself. You took it introducing yourself as well when you realised your hand was covered in ink. It looked like someone drew bones on your fingers. It looked very cool actually. "Sorry couldn't help it" he chuckled when you looked at your own hand. His laugh was contagious and you giggled.

Lorenzo Berkshire:

You and Lorenzo were paired up for a potion project. You were gathering information in the library about the potion. You and Lorenzo didn't know each other very well but you tried to make the best of it. He was a very funny guy and made you laugh a lot. He had this flirty personality he wasn't really aware of but it made you flustered. "So you're saying you'd never want a tattoo or some shit?" He laughed. He couldn't understand you wouldn't want something like that. Claiming its a part of living your best teenage life. "Okay well maybe just a small heart right here" you said pointing to the back of your hand. "Hm let me see" he grabs your hand drawing a small heart with his quill. It tickled a little and you laughed as he drew on you. "Stop moving I can't even make a simple heart" he chuckled.

Tom Riddle:

Snape had assigned Tom to be your tutor for potions since you were horrible at the subject. You two have been studying for hours now and it actually started to make sense to you, but there were just a few things you just couldn't get in your head. "For Merlin's sake come here" Tom said in a stern voice grabbing your hand. He took his quill and wrote down a few sentences. You looked at him as he focused on writing the most important stuff down on your hand. "This is all you need to know." He said looking at you with a expression you couldn't read clearly. "Thank you." Tom hadn't let go of your hand just yet. He was still holding it and you could feel some kind of tension between the two of you.

Blaise Zabini:

You and Blaise were sitting next to eachother. You didn't know each other very well. He hasn't been paying attention to the lesson and was doodling something in his hands. As you were trying to take notes but you were getting a little distracted by him. He was drawing spiderwebs on his hands. "What are you doing?" You asked curiously. "Just bored to be honest" he looked up. He was a very handsome man. It's crazy that you haven't noticed before. "Could you draw something for me?" You asked him. He grabbed your hand in his. For some reason his hand felt soft and warm. He started to draw the spiderwebs on your hand. "You're actually beautiful you know?" He blurted out. You were shocked to say the least. "Uh.. what..?" "You heard me, love" you got a little flustered by his compliment. "Thanks.."

Draco Malfoy:

You and Draco have been sitting together in a few classes. For some reason most teachers put you together in the seating plan. At first it was a little awkward Draco wasn't a big talker he just mumbled something complaining about the class. Lately you've been talking a lot more. At this moment you were sitting next to each other again. You only exchanged a small smile. You tried to focus on the lesson when you noticed Draco's rings. "I like your rings" you said softly. He didn't say a thing but you could see a smile creeping on his face. He took them off. "Try them." He said blandly. You did but they were way to big. He chuckled and that made you giggle. "I think I have a solution" he said grabbing your hand. He picked up his quill and started to draw a ring on your ring finger. "We're practically married now" you joked once he was done with the drawing.