Flirting with their enemy

Theodore Nott:

You were flirting with Theo's enemy and he was very pissed off. Theodore glared over at you and the boy. His eye twitched, he was getting so angry it was a wonder he didn't hex his enemy right there in the great hall. He had enough of it and walked up to you. Not saying a word he grabbed you by your arm taking you outside. He was storming out of the great hall taking you with him. He turns to look at you. His eyes were dark. He looked so mad that you didn't even know what he was going to do. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He asked him angrily. He grabbed you by your hips and pushed you against him. "Flirting with that weasley huh?" He let out a low chuckle. He looked deeply into your eyes "how could you even think about going out with him?" He moved his head closer to yours, his breath was warm. "Theo..." you said softly. "Shh" he said before placing his lips on yours.

Mattheo Riddle:

You liked mattheo for so long now but he was always flirting with random girls. It made you so jealous. Finally you and your bestfriend had a great plan. You decided to flirt with his enemy. So that's exactly what you did. You knew Mattheo was watching you at that moment but you didn't realise that he was walking over. You were just talking with the other boy when you got pulled away. He gave his enemy a death glare. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He whisper yelled at you. "What do you think you're doing?" You repeated his question. His rival was still standing next to you and Mattheo turned towards him shoving him against a wall. "Don't even think of ever getting near her again. Understood?" The boy nodded his head quickly leaving mattheo pleased. Then he looked at you again with that stupid smile making you feel warm.

Lorenzo Berkshire:

You had been jealous of Lorenzo. You've liked him for so long but he kept talking to other girls.  So you had an amazing idea. You usually sat next to Lorenzo in potions. But this time you decided to sit next to his enemy. You glanced over at him seeing a confused but also irritated face. He tried to get your attention multiple times but you ignored him. You started to flirt with the boy next to you knowing it would make Lorenzo mad. When class was over you just walked out the door next to Lorenzo's enemy. You giggled at his jokes, to be honest they weren't that funny. Once you walked out the door you could feel a tight grip on your arm. It pulled you towards a empty classroom. "What the fuck are you doing?" You raised your voice at the person pulling you into the empty classroom. "Me? What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Lorenzo's voice sounded pissed off. You smirked when you turned towards him. "Why...? Jealous?" I chuckled. "Oh shut up." He looked away and before you even knew it he pressed his lips against yours. "Don't ever do that again, love"

Tom Riddle:

You were a little nervous to talk to his enemy. You knew Tom had a very short temper but your friends had dared you to do it. While you were talking to the boy you could feel Toms eyes on you. You saw Tom walking out of the great hall. You assumed he went to his dorm so you followed him a few minutes later. "Why the hell were you talking to him?" He said angrily as soon as you reached his dorm. He wasn't even looking at you but you knew exactly what he'd look like right now. "Why? Can't I even talk to people anymore" you tried to go along but Tom quickly realised that you weren't serious. "You think that was funny? Talking to such a pathetic boy." He still wasn't facing you. "You want to see something funny?" He said turning around with a smirk. "Because I could show you something really funny."

Blaise Zabini:

you and Blaise have been friends with benefits ever since the start of this school year. However he's been distancing himself from you. He'd never talk to you anymore outside of the bedroom. You were barely even friends at this point. So the only thing you could think of was to make him jealous. You were looking around in the great hall to find someone you could flirt with. Then suddenly you saw Blaise glaring at someone. It was his enemy. You were smirking as the new idea popped into your head. A day later you sat beside Blaise's enemy in the library. You and him were flirting and laughing. Then you could see Blaise walking in with a annoyed look on his face. One of his friends must've told him that I was flirting with his enemy. He walked over to you and grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt. You couldn't even hear what Blaise was saying to the boy but he looked so angry. He turned to look at you with a slight smirk. "Don't ever talk to him again. You hear me? You're mine."