Kissing under the mistletoe

Theodore Nott:

You had offered to help professor Mcgonagall with the Christmas decorations this year. Ofcourse it was done by magic but something's couldn't be done with magic. You walked into the great hall to see 2 other students. Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott. What were they even doing here. You thought to yourself. "Well I gotta go mate" you heard Blaise say as you got closer. He walked out of the great hall. "Good to finally have you hear miss y/l/n" Mcgonagall greeted. "Theodore's going to help you a little." You looked at Theo very confused because he didn't seem like the person that would want to help with these kind of things. Mcgonagall walked out saying she had to do some stuff outside the castle leaving the two of you. "Since when are you being helpful?" You asked confused. "Just trying to be like miss perfect" he joked sarcastically referring to you. "Detention actually.." he eventually said. You two had gotten to work decorating the hall. You had to grab a few decorations but you couldn't reach for them. Suddenly you felt someone behind you holding your hips. You quickly turned around seeing Theo's smirk. "Just trying to help" he said lifting you up so you could reach the decorations you needed. You thanked him but he seemed a little distracted looking up. "What? Need something?" You looked up seeing a mistletoe. When you looked down again Theo had a big smirk "you can't get out of this, love"

Mattheo Riddle:

You were decorating a Christmas tree in your dorm. Mattheo your boyfriend was studying in your dorm for some reason. He definitely just wanted you to do his homework but whatever. You had all sorts of Christmas decorations packed in boxes. You put on some Christmas music in the background for a fun vibe. At this moment you were standing on top of a ladder putting on the last decoration, the star. Mattheo seemed to be a little distracted looking in a box. "Why do you even have all this stuff it would never fit in this dorm" you just rolled your eyes at him "careful on that ladder please?" He said looking up with his gorgeous eyes. You came down from the ladder looking at your Christmas tree. It looked beautiful. Someone came behind you wrapping his arms around you, kissing your cheek. "Goodjob princess.." he whispered in your ear. "I've found something.." he was still whispering. You turned around seeing him holding a mistletoe above your head. Once again he looked at you with his beautiful eyes. "Ohh come here!"

Lorenzo Berkshire:

You and your friends were at hogsmeade. Everyone had been drinking and a few were a little drunk already. It was such a fun night. Lorenzo was also a little tipsy. Well tipsy is a understatement. Him and his friends had been joking around with anyone who passed by. Clearly, all drunk. You walked to the bar to get a few more drinks for you and your friends. When suddenly Lorenzo and Mattheo walked over to you. "Hello, beautiful young lady. May we introduce ourselves?" Lorenzo joked. You and him had been friends since this school year. He was very funny to be honest and his friends weren't even that bad. "Need anything?" You chuckled. "We just wanted to talk to you" mattheo muttered out. Obviously that wasn't the only thing. You knew that they were trying to prank you somehow. You started to talk to them holding a conversation while waiting for your drinks. Then mattheo acted very shocked. "Look up y/n what's that?" He couldn't hold his laughter as he was holding a mistletoe between you and Lorenzo. Lorenzo was laughing aswell. "Cmonnnn just kiss!" Mattheo said impatiently. You chuckled rolling your eyes. "You heard him" lorenzo said getting closer to you. Leaning in for a perfect kiss that would change your friendship forever.

Tom Riddle:

You and your friends were hanging out in the slytherin common room. Pansy and daphne had the great idea to decorate the common room. So some of your friends helped but most just sat down on the couch talking. You noticed that Tom wasn't here so you decided to go look for him. You walked through the common room but before you could reach the stairs to the boys dorms Tom walked down. "Wow look who decided to show up!" You teased. "Oh shut it y/l/n" Tom was very direct but for some reason you liked him. He was very handsome and all. You talked to Tom for a little while by the stairs. Pansy decided to look for you because you had been gone for a long time. That's when she spotted you with Tom and she let out a loud gasp. "Oh my. Look!" She pointed at a mistletoe you and Tom had been standing under for the past 10 minutes. She started giggling and a few of your friends came around looking at what was happening. Tom seemed very annoyed and started scowling at pansy. A few of your friends started to laugh aswell which got Tom even more mad. To be completely honest you were a little annoyed aswell. So you decided to give Tom a kiss on his cheek to stop them. Tom was caught completely of guard when you did this. His expression changed aswell, it softened a little.

Blaise Zabini:

You were getting ready for a Christmas party at the Malfoy manor. You had pulled Blaise for secret Santa and you had gotten the perfect gift for him. "Hii guysss" you said excitedly walking in. "Took you long enough" Draco said and you rolled your eyes. You began to talk about what everyone was going to do during Christmas break. Everyone had gotten a little drunk and the night was so much fun. You couldn't imagine to have any other friends. You walked over to the kitchen to get some water for yourself. You knew you weren't the best at handling alcohol so you wanted to drink a bit of water instead. As you were standing by the sink you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and a head in the crook of your neck. "I wonder what you've gotten me, love" Blaise said. "Shut it and wait patiently like everyone else" you chuckled. When it was finally time to open the presents Blaise seemed so happy with what you had gotten him. "I actually have a present for you aswell" Blaise said to you. "But you~" "shut up." He chuckled. He hadn't pulled you for secret Santa so he knew what you were going to say. He pulled out a mistletoe and your friends started to cheer. "You heard them, love" Blaise chuckled pulling you in for a long kiss.

Draco Malfoy:

Draco had invited you over for Christmas dinner with his family. You were very excited because you and his family had a very good bond. You were in Draco's bathroom getting ready. Or at least trying to. Draco had his arms wrapped around you from behind and he kept kissing your neck. You thought it was very funny but you were a little scared that he might leave a mark. He kept on complementing you and you couldn't help but feel flustered. He was being cheesy until you put on your lipgloss. You didn't want to kiss him whenever you wore lipgloss. Draco could act like a child sometimes but you found it rather funny. "Oh cmon don't get mad now!" You chuckled. He didn't respond but then suddenly his lips formed into a little smirk. You looked at him confused and he just walked away. You did a few touch ups with your make up and your hair. When he came back he held something on his hands, a mistletoe. "Wow draco how clever" you rolled your eyes. "Oh my love. You have to now!" He said holding the mistletoe above your head. He looked very proud. You could help but give in. "Fine, but just one" let's say that last part was a lie. They were definitely more then one.