-20-

[Third person pov]

Have you ever felt uncertain about something? Well, I do right now.
But its not about me.
Have a great day.

Iseul looked down at the note, she really wanted to know who keeps sending her these, now more than ever. Whoever it was, they sounded a bit depressed lately. She had received over twenty notes and the seven recent ones weren't about feelings or random pick up lines, it was bland of emotions.

“Jisung,” She called for the ravenette's attention, conceding a low hum from him. “Have you ever felt uncertain about something?”

Jisung propped himself up, tilting his head to the side. “I have, many times, why?”

“No reason,” Iseul shrugged. “I'm feeling so emo lately.”

Jisung chortled, his laugh making Iseul to pout. “I just can't decide.”

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

“Hi, I'm looking for Jina.”

Jeongin was very nervous, he wasn't sure if she wanted to see him. Ever since their mini quarrel its been a bit odd between them, she wouldn't speak that much to him until it was important or school related. They hardly hang out again and even goof around. He misses her so much and resorted to Seungmin's idea, paying her a visit.

“Who?”

“Your sister.”

“Oh,” The taller gasped, feigning his forgetfulness. “You're the unlucky guy, huh?”

Jeongin was vague out by this, but chose to shrug it off, stepping in when Jina's brother ushered invited him. “Jina! There's an adorable guy looking for you!” he yelled, causing the black haired to flinched.

“Jeongin?” Came Jina's muffled voice, followed by a series of loud thudding. The shorter stopped atop the stairs, scrawling. “Why are you here?”

“I miss you.”

“Ah, young love, I better get my old ass upstairs, ” The older male sighed, placing a hand on Jeongin's shoulder. “Hide your microwave,” He warned, before dashing up to his room.

Jina glared at him, averting her gaze back to Jeongin. “Are you gonna let me swoon over boys in peace?”

The taller frowned. “No!”

_________• ° ★ ° •_________

This or that alert;
Moon or stars?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Tae (>* •-~)>  will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛