-23-

[Third person pov]

Aw man, I kinda feel bad for you.”

Jeongin took his head off the pillow, glaring at the older, he groaned loudly, burying his face once more, allowing the furious claws misery to gnaw at him.

“I'm being honest,” The brown haired patted his hair. He tried lifting the younger up but Jeongin didn't budge. “Stand up or I'll tell Chan you curse.”

“Hey, you curse too!” Jeongin pouted, finally adhering to Seungmin's demand. He crossed his arms, refusing to look at the brown haired. “Iseul won't look at me and Jina won't talk to me, I'm a terrible person.”

“Finally, you realize it... Ow! How dare you strike your Hyung?” Seungmin winced, rubbing his head Jeongin had whacked.

“You're supposed to make me feel better.”

☁  ☁  ☁  ☁

“Hi Issy,”

Jina peered into the dimly lit room. It was a Saturday and she had decided to spend the whole day with the older. She winced, trying to make her way through the dark room. The shorter, opened Iseul's windows, searching for the latter in the huge pile of blankets, pillows and plushy.

“Jina? Why are you here so early?” Iseul stretched, yawning a bit.

“Girls day out, remember?” the younger scoffed, placing both hands on her hips. Iseul gasped, jumping out of bed. “Dude, I forgot it's today,” she hurried into her bathroom.

Jina hopped on her bed, picking up a random plush. “Please hurry up,” she yelled.

“Are you dating Jeongin?” Iseul asked, strutting side by side with the brown haired. She saw the blush on Jina's annoyed face and added. “You can tell me.”

“Pfft, no, we're just friends.”

“Do you like him?” she prodded further, knowing full well Jina wouldn't disclose a proper reply.

“He's annoying,” she laughed awkwardly. “What about you?”

“Well...” Iseul trialed off, fiddling with her fingers. “There's this guy, yeah, he helped me when I was feeling really down and I think I maybe, sorta, a tinsy, tiny, little bit kinda like him.”

Jina rolled her eyes. “Well, does he have a name?”

“Promise not to tell him?” Iseul asked and Jina nodded. “Its Jisung.”

____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Now now children, for those who wanted Iseul x Seungmin, I wanna say I'm sorry for not making it happen.

See I already have a book with Jeongin and Seungmin crushing on the same girl

And I don't want to repeat a plot or something like that. Hope you'll understand, if you don't,

Have a cake 🎂 you're not you when you're hungry.

If you're curious about that book its called Touch... *Cackles in shameless promotion*

Anyways, this or that alert;
Super strength or super smart?

Hi, how are you?
As always Tae (>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙