No Pressure

Sam's POV

'Holy fuck!' You scream internally as you ride out the pleasures of your orgasms.

"You ok, princess?" Eddie asks with a cocky grin after kissing you.

You can't do anything but nod, your whole body trying to recover.

He kisses you again, this time softer. After your lips, he gently places kisses on each side where he had gripped your throat, then your wrists.

'I finally found someone that will do what I want. That I trust to do it with. He was definitely enjoying it too.' You think as he keeps gently kissing you. 'This whole relationship thing might actually be fun.'

"Eddie?"

"Yeah?"

"You've done stuff like that before?" You ask him.

"Yes."

"Have you done more than that?" You ask, hoping from the handcuffs you saw in his room that the answer is yes.

"I have." He answers with a smile.

"Good."

There's so much you want to try, so much you want to explore, have fantasized about.

"We can do whatever you want, Sam." He says and pulls you closer to cuddle.

"Whatever I want?" You ask as you feel his length pressing hard against your leg through his pants.

"Anything."

You quickly sit up and start undoing his pants. He lifts a little as you pull them out of the way, then his boxers. His cock springs free and you finally get to see what he's got.

You were right, he's packing. Long and thick. Veins running up the slight curve that you're sure will allow him to perfectly hit your g-spot every time. You've been with plenty of guys but no one so big, so. Fuck, perfect is the only word you can think of. He's perfect, making you both excited and a little nervous over whether or not you'll be able to take all of him.

"You going to suck my dick, princess?" He asks with a smirk as he watches you admiring him.

You bring your eyes to his with a smile; something about the way he calls you that.

Keeping eye contact, you bring your head down and tease around his tip, licking the pre-cum he's already got. You keep teasing your tongue around as you slowly take more of him.

"Fuck, princess, you like that?" He asks as you get closer to his base.

You moan in response and force yourself the rest of the way down, his cock pressing into your throat.

"Oh shit, Sam." You can hear some of the surprise in his moan at you taking all of him.

You gag around him as you keep bobbing, deep throating his cock.

"Keep going, princess. Fuck, you're so good. Fuck yes, take all of it." He moans.

Feeling some pride in the way he praises you and moans as if no one else has ever been able to do this to him, you keep going. Bobbing up to tease his tip then all the way down again.

Just when you think you're going to have to stop, he starts to buck his hips a little. Tears prick at your eyes more as he rolls his hips, thrusting quicker in your mouth, hitting the back of your throat.

"Holy shit, princess. You're so fucking perfect." He praises as you suck your cheeks in while he thrusts.

"Fuck, Sam, I'm gonna cum." He warns and you start pumping him with your hand.