You Help Me, I'll Help You

Eddie's POV

"Hey, Sam." I say gently and wiggle my arm that's under her a little.

Even when she sleeps she looks somber. It might be cute if she didn't have a death grip on my other arm. It was enough to wake me up.

She's been whimpering the last few minutes, her face scrunched up and her breathing accelerated.

"No." She mutters and holds tighter, her nails really digging in as her breathing grows quicker.

"Sam." I say a little louder and she huffs a little.

I get my arm out from under her and lightly run my fingers over her cheek.

"Sam, wake up, princess."

That's it. Her face is relaxing.

"Sam."

Her breathing returns to normal.

"Princess."

Her mouth tugs up at the corner a little as she hums in response, her grip lighter on my arm now.

"You ok?"

She rolls even closer, hugging me, and I realize she isn't actually awake. Somehow that makes this feel sweeter. She's not even awake but calling her name and princess relaxes her. My voice does that. She's comforting herself by holding onto me.

Ok, maybe it's not sweeter cause she struggles with affection when she's awake, but I'm gonna call it a win.

I'm just glad she finally fell asleep. She was so worried when she came back from the bathroom.

No pressure, I need to keep things relaxed between us. Not overwhelm her. Not suffocate her.
Maybe a little, she certainly enjoyed being choked earlier.
Damn it. No, Munson. Not the time.

What the fuck is she doing? Can she read my fucking mind?

Sam is pulling her pajama pants off, then her shirt, leaving her in nothing but her underwear.

"What are you doing?" I ask as she takes her spot back on my chest.

"Hot." Is all she sleepily mumbles and her naked leg wedges itself between mine.

Her bare skin feels heavenly pressing against mine.

If we were in my trailer right now, I'd be in the bathroom handling this fucking boner but I can't do that here.
Would that be weird?
Shit, the guys are all out there anyway, I don't want to get caught on my way there or back by them.

"Woah, careful, princess." I say and stop her knee as she adjusts her leg.

Fuck, Sam.

She is not making this easy as she moans a little from calling her princess and my hands on her bare skin.

Ok, just breathe deep. Relax, make it go away.

"You awake, princess?"

Fuck is she beautiful. Her body is fucking perfect.

Maybe if I'm quiet I can get up and take care of this. Use the shirt from earlier.
Would that be creepy?
It would probably be super fucking creepy to her if she woke up to find me.
What the hell is wrong with me?
I can do this. Make it go away, just think of anything else and... Oooh.

I look down to see Sam's eyes looking at me, her hand gently pumping my erection.

"You looked like you were trying to do math." She says with a small grin at my surprise.