Part 1

Near a quiet park in Numberland's city, Diana is seen walking with her mother, One. Diana gently carries her favorite stuffed animal, Teddy. Hexie and his siblings are nearby, tending to their usual, carefree business. All is peaceful and quiet, nothing out of the usual is spotted until... Snatch! Diana screamed as Teddy was yanked away from her. She and One were taken aback by the sight of the most recognizable, slick, back-handed, mischievous Numberblocks in town... The Terrible Twos! No other Numberblocks would be the kind to cause such mischief, and years of experience have made them skilled villains! One and Diana began to chase them without hesitation.

"Stop! Hand that back!" Yelled Diana.

"Somebody catch them!" Ordered One.

That was all that Hexie needed to hear before instinctively leaping into action. Emerging from a bench nearby in the park Diana and One were passing by, he launched himself in the air and swung around a tree branch in swinging motion. His senses honed, and his skills well trained, he bounced off from the tree and tackled both of the Terrible Twos at once. His internal rhythm and natural know-how of dealing with mischief had guided him to dodge the Terrible Two's attempts at retaliation. One of them, the blue one, had pushed him so hard that he tumbled backward, though Hexie was otherwise unfazed. That is until he was whipped forward by a mysterious rope the pink two had used the time given from his stumbling to prepare.

"Alright, let's test this out!" The pink two chuckled. This wasn't the first time the Terrible Twos used some basic object to trap Hexie. Though its complexion was strangely teal, it was otherwise utterly ordinary in composition.

"I'd say nice try, but that would be giving you too much credit." Hexie remarked. "Hexablock, break free! One, two, three, four, five, six, break free!" And in a cartoonish fashion, the ropes snapped, and Hexablock was free as ever. Before another second passed, Hexie held both of the Terrible Twos down with one arm, thanks to his otherworldly might.

"Go Hexie, go!" Cheered Diana and One. Hexie tossed the Terrible Twos into the air and prepared another one of his superpowers.

"Hexablock, slice! One, two, three, four, five, six, slice!" And with that, he forced the terrible twos to split into ones by slicing them with his front arms. The naughty ones thumped the ground like hail, tired, and defeated. Gently, Hexie picks up the coveted stuffed bear from the ground, dusts it off with care, and hands it back to Diana with a charitable smile.

"Thank you so much!" Exclaimed One with a beyond grateful expression.

"You're a hero, Hexie!" Added Diana.

"Thanks." Sighed Hexie, one arm bent modestly behind his head. He turned to the naughty ones. "You guys can go and scatter, don't come back unless ya want some more." Letting out their iconic "Hmph!"s, the gremlin blocks scurried off, sparing Numberland from any more trouble for the time being.

"Thank you so much, Hexie. You really are a hero."

"Don't sweat it, Diana." Hexie yawned. "It's just what I've been assigned to do. Bet they'll be back soon. Stay safe."

Hexie subconsciously somersaulted back around the same tree branch he had heroically swung from before. Flawlessly he leaped from the branch, plopping himself right back on the bench he was on. The whole time, his older siblings were watching in silent astonishment.

"I can only dream of what it's like to be you." Sighed Dazey. "You've got so much going for you. Maybe it's childish, but I'd love to be in your place and be able to enjoy doing good for Numberland in such an adventurous way."

"It's fun for sure." Hexie replied. "But man, the responsibility sometimes... I don't really see myself being the next big superhero."

"How...?" Pitched in Canore. "That's weird coming from you. You've got so many powers, I'd think it would be hard for you to imagine not being a superhero. You're more than capable enough of it."