Chapter 10

Hi guys, again I am late. Sorry for that.

And a special sorry for "vegasmylove" for making you wait....

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment guys😘

Pete pov

Vegas fixated his eyes on the two figures who are going out in a hurry. "who is he?" his eyes turned cold again when he asked that.

I turned my head and followed his gaze "oh, it's Alex. Phi kinn's bodyguard" I said and again turned to see my husband. He is still looking in the direction they went with judging eyes.

"Alex" the name left his lips and he finally turned around to see me.

"what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just too hungry" Oh yes, I glanced at the sandwich I made earlier.

" it became cold hubby let me heat it" I was about to reach out for the sandwich plate but my hand was stopped in the middle. I looked at the hand that was stopping me and then at him with a confused face.

"why waste time on that while I have a hot meal ready in front of me" his hand dragged up slowly feeling my flesh against his fingers. His eyes shot up meeting mine with ever so lust. "it's been so long since I had you"

Wait what? " it's just been two days since we had sex hub... Agh!" I gasped when he lifted me in a bridal style. " hubby what are you doing? Put me down" I pleaded, checking my surroundings. What if some one sees us.

But he didn't listen to any of my pleas as he carried me like that to my room. I had no choice but to throw my hands around his neck to keep my balance.

His strong body came to a halt "what happ-" my eyes widened when I saw Phi Kinn standing near the door, looking at us... Or looking at our position.
I tried to break free from his hold but he didn't let me.

Come on, macau already saw us in a very unpleasant way now phi kinn too? I hid my face into Vegas's naked chest.

"can I have a talk with you?" I heard Phi Kinn ask.
"I am busy now" was all Vegas replied before he took me inside the room and put me on the bed then he went to lock the door

I switched my position to sitting and saw him walking back while removing his pants leaving only boxers. I can see his hard-on through that.

his eyes met mine and they were dark black. He reached for my shirt and ripped it open until two of my buttons were opened. He trailed his fingers along my neck "so white and clear. I don't like it" he commented.

And took my lips in a rough kiss. I was out of breath when he bit me enough to draw blood. Without delay, he sniffed my neck and started biting from my jaw to collarbone.

"uhgh..." his bites gets painful. Not that he never bites me. He always do that but now, he was doing it harder. Intentionally.

"mgh... Hubby it hurts" my eyes became wet and his movements came to a halt.

His eyes travelled from my lips to neck "now you look beautiful with my marks" and with that he licked the blood on my lips. "sweet"

I took my shirt off before he thought of ripping it completely. "ahhh..... Hubby" I moaned when his mouth took my nipple and sucked it hardly. I grabbed his hair pushing his head into me further.

His actions are rough like.... He is possessive. Is this all about pravat?

He removed my pants while still sucking the life out of my breast. And then he threw his boxer away rubbing his length... "I am gonna fuck you hard" with that he entered me in a single go.