Pt.1

•Aaliyah Marie Brown•

I was decorating my room when papa came in and told me his friends was coming over, and he wanted me to meet 'em. "Aye Liyah, my friends are coming over and I want you to meet them, they are lil weird but I think you will be good friends" he said as he rubbed his stomach. "Man why you always gotta be introducing me to niggas you know I'm most likely not gonna like" I said as I got off my chair.

"Goddamn why you got so much bath and body works.." Papa said as he admired my B&BW wall. "Because I like smelling good duhh" I smiled, I lit my bath and body works candles too, champagne toast and strawberry pound cake.

 "Because I like smelling good duhh" I smiled, I lit my bath and body works candles too, champagne toast and strawberry pound cake

(I love B&BW sm y'all don't understand 😩😩)

He sighed "Mcht, girls man.." he said as he walked out and I scrunched my face up. Anyways, since his friends are coming over I got dressed and showered.
I'm not tryna by stinky, it don't matter if I'll like em or not.

I used my champagne toast body wash, scrub, lotion, ANDDDD perfume. If you couldn't tell, it's my favorite scent.

Hairstyle ^^^^

Hairstyle ^^^^

"AALIYAHHHHH" papa screamed, i figured he was dying or something, so I ran downstairs all confused. "Huh" I said as I looked at him and mugged because nothing was wrong, his friends was here.

"Damn papa at least we know if you was a girl you'd be bad" the shorter one said, papa pushed him "man be quiet that's my sister" papa said, "man she not even all that" said the tall one. "Nor are you with your lanky ass" I mugged him.

They all hung out for the rest of the day, Jake was being rude and she was being rude back, she thought he was hella fine tho.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

we was standing on he stairs when papa pushed Kevin out of his daydream, "walk your punk ass over there and talk to Andrea" Papa said, "Man, shut your fat ass up, Papa" Kevin sighed as he turnt away. "Hey, he's husky, not fat" I said, defending him. "And I don't know why you tripping, talking to girls ain't nothing!" Papa said.

"Alright then, since you're such a fucking expert, you can come with me, you with me or not?" Kevin said, "Man why don't Jake go with you?" Papa suggested, "Hell, no. Stop getting me into this." Jake said, real.

"Papa just come on" Kevin sighed, "A'ight. Bet." Papa said as we started walking, "you know what I think we should head back" Kevin said, using his feet to try and stop. "Hell nah, Kevin you need to get ur girl, before somebody else do." I said, papa kept pushing him until we reached Andrea.

"Hey Andrea" Kevin said, acting like he wasn't just trying to get as far away as he could from her 4 seconds ago, "Rhonesha.." Papa said, this must be the girl he was tb. "Yeah, Papa, I see you" the girl said tryna be funny or wtv, I mugged her and she shut up, w/ her double chin.

"Well, now, what you laughing about, Rhoneshia?" Papa asked, "nothing" she said real fast.. ol' girl must have a crush on 'em. "You gon sign up" Andrea says to Kevin, "sign up for what" papa asks, "the play, you said you was gonna do it." Andrea says.

Blah
Blah
Blah

(I'm lazy yall I wanna get into it)

"Fuck you Jake!" Kevin screamed w/ his squeaky voice, "you was taking too long" Jake pushed him back, "boy that's foul!" Papa yelled, trying to break em' up. "Shut up, Papa" Jake said, "Man you knew I liked Andrea." Kevin said, clearly mad asl abt it. "Man pipe down! That bitch and worth fighting over" papa said, speaking true facts frfr.

"Yeah, fuck it, you can have her. Hope you have fun at your movie" Kevin said as he walked away, "man both of y'all need to chill and hug this shit out." Papa said, "Man I'm cool if he cool!" Jake said, "fuck both of y'all" Kevin said as he flipped them off. I walked up to him and we just walked side by side, honestly I felt bad.

We kept walking until we heard yelling, me and Kevin hid behind some truck. It was some old head and a teenager yelling, It was going kinda normal until the old head pulled out a gun and shot him. We ran faster than we ever have, the guy saw me and Kevin though..

We ran back to me and papas house, it kinda feels weird saying that. "Yo what the fuck was that" Jake said, we were all in my room, I was stress eating my nerds gummy clusters y'all.

"Why you asking us like we supposed to know?" I said, honestly tired atp. "Damn ain't no need to be a bitch" Jake said, I mugged him and he mugged me back. "She's right though, we don't know what went down" Papa said.

We sat in silence watching a movie, it wasn't akward, everyone was just thinking. Kevin and Jake spent the night and ended up falling asleep. Pap woke them up and told them to go into his room and change. To go to sleep, they all went upstairs as I finished watching the end of the movie.

When I went up, I took a quick shower, lotioned with my champagne toast lotion and perfume putting on my fuzzy white and pink Christmas pajama shorts and white tank top with my white nike socks and laid down, I laid down and put on SpongeBob when my door busted open, it was Jake.

"Man fuck you want?" I said, his face just makes me irritated. "Bro can I sleep in here papa big ass pushed me off the bed and he won't fucking move" Jake said as he walked closer to my bed. I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips. "mnchtt I guess." I scoot over and he lays next to me, I turn so my backs facing him and end up falling asleep.