pt.3

We was walking up the stairs to go to Andrea's party, I ain't wanna go but I didn't wanna stay home, the others didn't wanna go either. Except Kevin, of course. He's the only reason we were going.

"What the fuck is we doing" Jake says as he sighs, "we're being social, can you do that?" Kevin responds, clearly upset about something. Jake sighs as we continue walking up the stairs.

"We singing show tunes with a bunch of girls after school, anyone on the street hear that and our asses getting whipped." Papa says, "yeah, y'all's. not mines" I say.

"Bitch you know your ass is not out here in these streets like that" Jake says to papa, "how you know what I'm doing?" "I know what you're doing, you eating" Jake says making me laugh a little bit.

"Better than sitting down braiding my hair" papa smacks his lips, "atleast I got hair, bitch" Jake says, why he so real. Here go Andrea musty ass opening the door, "Oh, so you guys decided to come. and you brought her.." Andrea says looking me up and down.

"Yeah sorry I had a lot and I forgot to hit you back."  Kevin says with his nice self, I swear he don't ever stick up for me. "Your good, so what you bring?" Andrea says, eating her gummy with her big mouth.

"We ain't wanna come in the first place, so why we gotta bring something." I respond as papa big self pull a chip bag out of his backpack, "barbecue." He says, handing it to Andrea. "Thanks, come on in" Andrea says.

Everyone looks at papa as we walk in, "the fuck?" Jake asks, "your welcome" papa says. We all walked and stood leaning against a wall, everyone was on the phones, this shit was boring as hell. "I thought parties was supposed to be fun." I say, "when your ass ever been to a party?" Jake asks, "you don't know nothing bout me, ugly."

"I say we roll the fuck out of here, we got shit to do, Kev." Jake says, "aight" Kevin says, "my brother been blowing up my phone" Jake says under his breath. "Listen, I told you I'll handle it." Kevin whispers. "Yall not good at whispering." I say, looking at them.

"They ain't said shit to us." Papa says, looking at the girls. Jake smacks his lips, "im good right here" Jake says, unbothered. "Imma shake this lame ass shit up." Papa says as he walks over to the radio and puts in a dancing cd.

Jake and Kevin muttered things like "what the fuck he doing" "he know he can't dance". But papa responds with "check it." Some goofy ass music starts playing and Papa starts doing some weird ass dance.

Everyone starts hyping him up "go papa, go papa" and I'm just sitting there on my phone when I look up  and see these lanky ass girl doing the same dance and I laugh to myself. What the hell..

TIME SKIP

We was all walking together and Jake was showing us some stupid picture of him holding a gun, "bruh.." papa said, "that was loaded?" Kevin asked, Jake just nodded his head "hell yeah".

"How many shooters yall grab?" Papa asked, "a lot." Jake answered. I swear, idk why he putting reg business out like this. "You wasn't scared?" Kevin asked. "Hell no, 63rd street mambas roll deep.".

"I swear, half the time I don't know what the fuck you talking about." I say, scrolling through my phone. Jake just snacks his lips. "Anybody step to us, they got dropped."

"So you rolling with them now?" Jake asked, "nah, I will be. Soon" We pulled up to this store and papa was grabbing hella stuff with his big self. The guy started doing all unnecessary type of stuff sniffing it and shit and they all started mumbling.

I walked out and I noticed Kevin's bike was missing, "Kev, where's your bike?" I asked. "Huh?, yo! Where my bike?" Jake semi-yelled. "Somebody stole my bike!" Kevin yelled. "Told you you should've had one of those kyrpto- Shut the fuck up papa." I cut him off.

We all walked off as Kevin was going alpha mode like the furries in our school.. Uhmm. "aye, papa & Jake, y'all know sb named Deshawn?" I said as we kept walking, Kevin still yelling about his bike.

"mcht, he from the wild boys. why you asking?" Jake says as he looks down at me, grabbing my arm. I snatch my arm from him as I look at my phone. "He dm me tb some 'you don't know the things I would do to you'" I said as I pursued my lips together.

"Nah what?" Jake said as he scrunched up his face and grabbed my phone out my hand. "Nah let me see!!" Papa said he he tried to grab my phone out of Jake's hand.

"Man, papa you not gonna do nothing, shit! what you gonna do? Fucking eat him!" Jake said as papa smacked his lips. Kevin ended up running after someone, I'm pretty sure it was maisha with his bike but shit, who running? Cause it ain't gonna be me sorry booka..

"can I get my phone back now.." I said as I looked at jake, mugging him. Jake handed me my phone as he rubbed his hand down his face, he looked mad asl I'm not gonna cap. But there's no reason for him to be mad..

"I gotta go see Reg, I got something to handle" he said, quietly as he nodded his head and walked off, pulling out his phone and calling somebody. "ok?.." me and papa said in unison as we started walking back to our house.

" me and papa said in unison as we started walking back to our house

�𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 || 𝟏𝟒 || "𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟕 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫"

"𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝟔𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝟔𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓      
                                 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝟔𝟑𝐑𝐃"
        "𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀, 𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝟔𝟑𝐑𝐃!"

y'all see what I did there 😗😗 I thought I ate that line ykyk cause jake from 63rd king von MHMMMMM I definitely ate idk what ur talking abt 😗

GUYS. I know it took me a long time to make this but I literally had no motivation. I finished this chapter quickly because I'm the next one I wanna time skip to when their older because it's a lot better cause lowkey jake was a lil sped looking when he was a kid..