pt.2

•Aaliyah Marie Brown •

"was chattin' up this girl too, she looked good as a mug" said Jake as we all was walking into school. Honestly, he don't ever shut the hell up.

"called me "little man," said I had mad charm and whatnot." honestly I didn't really care about their conversation, I was texting this guy I was tt.

Anyways, we walked into school and they was talking abt how the guy coming for me, and Kevin. "What y'all whispering about?" Said Andrea from the top of the stairs, tbh, I don't like her.

"None of your business, Andrea" I said, she's hella annoying. We walked up the stairs, "you coming to play rehearsal?" She said to Kev. Yeah, he signed up for the play for a girl. He's kinda dumb.

"Thats tonight?"
"Yeah"
"Wednesday and Thursday too, I texted you."

"Yo, remember we was gonna play 2k?" Jake said, reminding him, "oh yeah" he said "papa says he gonna posterize you" Jake says, "I don't even know what posterize mean" Andrea says, I looked at her funny "of course you don't, lil retarded ass" I said lowly but loud enough for them to hear.

Papa and Jake busted out laughing. "Anyways, nothing stopping y'all, but me and Kevin got play rehearsal, ain't that right Kevin?" Andrea says with her sassy ass smirk, I swear this bitch so full of herself.

"Forget her, go, us" papa pleaded, "yeah." Kevin responds, making me smack my lips. He's so down bad for her bro. "Yeah right, have fun with your bop." I respond as we all walk away. "You think Kev hitting that?" Jake says, I bump him.

"Better be, or at least getting a peek at her titties with all that wiz bullshit she got him doing" papa says, purposefully loud enough for her to hear. Maisha bumps into papa, "Excuse me" papa says, "watch where you going, fat boy" Maisha says.

"Hey, who you—" papa said, "Chill, you don't want none of that." Jake said, I couldn't help but giggle a little to myself. "My bad" papa says, "peace" he adds on.

"Why she calling you fat, she ain't got no room to be talking." I laughed, "that's Andreas cousin" Jake says, "at-least I know the bitchy ass genes run in the family." I reply.

TIME SKIP.

Jake came over to me and papas house so we could all play 2k, I didn't know how to play but Jake said he would teach me.

I walked into papas room to them playing the game already, I sat down and waited for them to finish playing the game, Jake kept getting irritated at the game, clearly, something was wrong w/ him. I'll talk abt it to him later.

Ever since that night he slept in my bed he's been a lot nicer to me so I just return the mutual feeling. That doesn't mean he's completely nice to me though, we be arguing everyday smh.

"Are y'all almost done?? Damn." I say, annoyed asl. Jake turns around and mugs me, "I don't know who you talking to little girl, you on your period or something damn." I reach over and slap him upside his head, one thing you don't do is say that.

"Man no, she's just mad cause her little boo thing got his phone took, I swear all she do is talk about how she miss talking to him." Papa says, rubbing his stomach before mumbling about how he's hungry.

Jake turns to face me, "damn papa why you always saying folks business your annoying as hell." I respond, rolling my eyes. "What nigga you got entertaining you?" Jake says, looking all weird at me.

"Why does it matter to you?" I respond, mugging him. His face goes back to normal as he smacks him lips then starts mugging me back, "cause I don't know what man in their right mind would want your crazy ugly ass" he responds as he turns back around and plays his game.

"Oh we really can fight cause I know you not talking, ugly." I said, pulling his dreads. He set the controller down and got up so I ran out the room laughing. I could hear his big footsteps behind me so I ran faster.

"How you 'gon pull my dreads and run u a pussy" he yelled after me, I turned around at that and mugged him as he walked up to me, I reached for his dreads again and he grabbed my hand before picking me up and slamming me onto the couch.

I had a handful of his dreads so I dragged him with me "GODDAMN FUCKING MAN HANDS" he yelled as I kept pulling his dreads, I ended up on his back as he was tryna get me off, hitting his back as papa walked in.

"Man what the hell did I walk in to.." papa said with a big ass plate of food and I got up cause he had slim Jim's in his hand and I grabbed them, "thanks best friend" I said out of breath. Papa smacks his lips, "Man Papa, your sister fight like a man." Jake says, rubbing his head.

"Or maybe you fight like a little girl" I say as I roll my eyes, while eating a slim Jim. "Listen, y'all need to chill out, what we gonna do about Kev.", "right, he pussy-whipped and she ain't even gave him none yet!" Jake said, "like you know anything about that" I respond.

Jake looks at me pressing his lips together, "you don't know nothing about me little girl." He says, being all sassy and shit. I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head. "Round 2?" I respond, "y'all was fucking?" Papa says, confused. "Shut the fuck up, papa don't nobody wanna fuck her lil ass." Jake says looking at him dummy.

"Ain't nothing about me is little" I respond, still eating my slim Jim. "You right, you big as fuck." He says, taking my slim Jim.

round 2.

yalll I rlly wasn't gonna continue this but I got like 20 something views and ik it's not a lot but I be hating when I find a good Jake story but they from hella long ago and, or don't update. 😛😛