Wild dreams

Jk Pov

"Jungkook,
You and I,
what are we?"

What?

My eyes open widly as she says these words.
At first, I thought my ears would trick me but a single look at her eyes is enough to tell me she is dead serious. She's gazing at me anxious but at the same time curiously,
her green eyes as dark as the deepest forest.

I get up from her lap, bring my face closer to hers and now my own curiosity stars growing and I'm dying to know what she thinks before giving her my answer.

I smirk and bite my lips as I ask:
"You tell me,
What do you want us to be, darling?"

Her flustered and blushing face makes me grin even wider and she opens her mouth to say something, decides to close it again, thinks for a few seconds and finally starts speaking:

"Don't get me wrong, I-I mean, uhm.. you give off different signals, confusing ones, and I don't know how to interpret them, you just don't act like a normal "friend" and you just showed up in front of my house in the middle of the night.."

To be honest I'm overwhelmed with the question myself but it seems that this whole thing goes in a direction I don't want it to go.
What startet just as a mere interest and distraction is turning into something unintended.

Something dangerous.

I don't want her to enter my shit curse called 'life' and I know that it was my own fault getting her involved that far.
She doesn't have to take care of me.
But I somehow liked her company..

We should just stay classmates and thats it.
That's the healthy decision
For the both of us.

I watch her chest rising and falling while her bright eyes gaze me.
Even though it's midnight dark, I'm still able to see her red flushed cheeks and watch her tucking one string of hair behind her ear.
Watching her biting her plumb red bottom lip.
Watching her long hair getting blown by the light wind.

"Don't worry, your not my type."

Pathetic Jungkook
You're so pathetic

As soon as I say these heartless words I see her changing her expression; the big round innocent eyes turn into fierce and squinted ones and I know that she feels offended.

"Hah, guess we have something more in common because you're not my type either", she spits in a pissed tone.

"Ah, what was your type again?
Ugly blond haired guys, right?,
Tasteless" , I say ironically shaking my head.

Suddenly, she gets up furiously
"What the heck- I just talked to him like a normal human being would communicate with other people in his surrounding. Why are you so bothered by it.
I really don't understand you, at all."

"Calm down, I'm joking"

She exhales a shaky breath
"I'm really tired now, I'm gonna go"

"Kay, thanks for your help."

She nods before turning around and leaving with quick steps.
I watch her until she's not in my sight anymore.