chapter tweenty six

' what a lovely golden caged prison '

carmens pov

carmens pov.

everything hurt, and yet it was quiet for once, my head it shut up the second their hands were on me. i was some sick addict for sure. 

but this feeling was so fucking addicting.

and it didnt help when they keept wispering sweet praises, oh my heart. and now-

bathing with santos.

everything was perfect, in his arms the warm water making the ache between my legs go away for a second as santos hand rested on my lower stomach rubbing small circles on it. 

'' are you gonna leave me daddy?'' i asked feeling vunarbale and as if i was back to being a ten year old needing reasurance ever damn minute he chuckled lightly as i rested my head against his chest feeling his hard muscles against my body.

'' we would never mia vita, you're ours arent you my sweet doll?'' he cooed and i smilled content.

'' ofcourse '' i muttered tiredly. i was exhausted i just wanted to sleep, to never leave this warm embrace. i wanted this peace and quiet forever. 

was that too much to ask? 

hell if everything so far that had hurt me had been so i was derserving of this serenity i wouldve thanked god for making me such a tormented creature, if it took me to get down on both kness and proclaim my undying obessive love for these two gods i would if it meant this wouldnt leave me.

it was cruel to give me something they new i would never find in any other man.

they ruined me. 

for anyone else btu them. and i let them with open arms, smiles and kisses. i let them because this ruin didnt feel hautning or painful like the others. this one felt like salvation on the tip of tounge.

santos arms around me felt like a cage i liked being in, i felt like a bird who had her wings cut of before these two gods found her. 

i felt like the cage they keept me in wasnt meant to harm, like it didnt bother me. that it was meant to protect me, and i was so hopelessly obessed i thought even if i never leave i'll always be their one true unconditional devotee. 

even if this was a cage, and i its captive.

i didnt mind that thought at all.

it meant i was special enough to not only be keept but to be kept hidden and safe. after all you only hid the most precious treasures, and the mere idea of being that to the man holding me and his brother made me feel warm inside.

it was so fucked up. 

but then again that was me. 

fucked up in the head. nicolas entered a soft smile on his lips. oh gosh i wanted him closer, inside of me, ruining me for any other man to come.