Chapter 1

I was bored and had some random whore sucking at my pussy... and she was doing a rubbish job of it.

"You little bitch get up and get out of here"

She looked at me before getting up and waiting.

Of course she still wanted money after doing such a shitty job.

I flung her money at her and picked it up from the floor like a scavenging dog.

As soon as she walked out my best friend Somi walked in.

"Yn, you know I was thinking about you the other day"

I looked up from my computer 

"And?"

"And I thought my girl deserves a girl to fuck her 24/7"

"So?"

"So I found a little sex maid to fulfill your wishes"

I looked at her

"She's virgin, hot, our age and she doesn't know whether she's les or straight... you can shape her into whatever kind of sex maid you want her to be and she stays with you 24/7 doing whatever you tell her to do... you tell her to walk around the house naked while fingering herself she'll do it"

I smirked

"I want her"

"Well then, she'll be at your house tomorrow "

Fuck was I excited.

Next day

DIINNNGGG DOONNGGGG

The bell rang and I got up walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Miss Yn?"

"What?"

"Your *he coughed* maid"

He gave me a few papers to sign and I payed for her.

At that point  a girl walked out the car barely in any clothes towards me. Wearing this:

I smirked at her attire as she tried to ease her skirt down not noticing it was only making her ass more prominent

I took her inside and the man left.

"Strip" I said to her

Fuck I just wanted to see what she looked like under her cute little maid outfit.

She stared at me.

"Need help baby?" I whispered into her ear

I was usually a bottom but I had figured that if she didn't know how lesbian sex went I would have to take control for a while.

I walked towards her easing off her dress slipping off her panties before unclipping her bra.

I stared at her up and down her boobs hanging her pussy pink and clearly untouched. Fuck Somi was right she was hot as anything and she was saying that without looking at her without any clothes.

"Do you know how this works darling?"

She shook her head

"Words Babe"

"No Miss"

"Call me Mommy for now... and I'll teach you"