Chapter 6

She moved her vagina up to my left breast. I stared at her. Half amused at her thoughts half checking her hot body out.

She placed her pussy down causing me to feel her wet arousal and simply began moving my right boob moving up and down at the impact.

I moaned at the pleasure she was giving me.

She then brought her fingers down to her own vagina before forcing her fingers inside opening the hole wider.

I stared wide eyed. A part of me never believed she would do it... or even try.

She opened her hole fully and placed it over my nipple. I decided to help her a bit and cupped my boob so it was more longer that wide.

With a pop her vagina slipped around my whole boob. I stared wide eyed as she moaned.

I could feel my nipple at her G-spot literally pushing at it without even thrusting. My boobs were exposed to her walls feeling everything inside her.

I was expecting her to back down due to the size of my boob but I was surprised when instead of moving the whole boob out of her vagina she moved up and down thrusting her vagina moaning every time my nipple smushed against her g-spot.

I stared wide eyes at her actions.

"FUCK" she screamed I could feel the wetness from her walls all over my boob and moaned at the pleasure she was giving me at the same time.

I took hold of her hips bringing her down harder to the point where as the got up my whole boob was popped out of her vagina and then forced back in again causing her to scream in pleasure.

I began to move my own pussy against the couch getting turned on even more by her moans.

I screamed as she cummed all over me feeling her cum slide down onto my other boob.

Even while she had just cummed she carried on pushing her vagina over my boobs, my hand now moving down to finger my own pussy causing me to moan even more in chorus with hers.

She saw my hand and slapped it away before turning towards my lower part, her ass facing my face, my whole boob still inside her vagina.

She leaned slightly forward before inserting her own fingers inside and carried on thrusting her vagina onto my boob. I screamed in pleasure, feeling her body in two places. 

I brought my hands back to her hips causing her to thrust violently at my boob all over again as she inserted four fingers inside my hole.

It wasn't long before we both got tired and we lay out cum covered bodies next to each other.

Our chest rising and falling in sync due to the hot session we had just had.

She rested her head between my boobs and just as I was about to fall asleep I felt her tongue start licking up the cum she had left over my chest as I moaned.

Fuck this girl isn't going to let me sleep all night.