Christmas & New Years Special

I know I'm a bit late for Christmas & New Years

It was Lena's day off.

She has a few days off a year: Christmas, New Years and a few others. And I knew that today (seen as though it was Christmas) would be a hard day seen as though I have sex with her almost everyday, bar the days we're on our periods.

It was Christmas and I woke up to find Lena gone.

We had spent a whole year together.

And I would be lying to say that I wasn't in love with every inch of her; her ass; her curves; her pussy; her moans and even her personality.

I stretched out in my bed my pussy feeling abandoned due to the lack of morning sex and walked into the shower.

I opened her shampoo and slowly began to smell it. Fuck even her smell could turn me on. I slowly started rubbing myself against the bathroom wall just thinking about her. Damn her absence was making me crazy.

I started to rub slowly at my nipples causing my moans to fill the room, the pace of my rubbing quickening immensely.

My nipples began to harden and I slowly felt discharge coming out from both my nipple and my pussy. I brought my mouth down to my nipples sucking my discharge up only to be met by another.

I moaned in pleasure as I brought my fingers down to my pussy.

I inserted my finger into my vagina and began pumping vigorously my breaths becoming heavier once again and my moans turning into load screams.

God I hope the neighbors aren't home.

After a few rounds of me violently cumming in the shower. I cleaned my self up and got ready to go out.

It was Christmas after all.

I walked out the house only to feel the sudden urge to go to the club.

It wouldn't hurt.

I knew a well know strip club down town and there was a hot lesbian women working.

I went back inside and changed into this:

And drove straight to the strippers club. Any lesbian who enjoyed a good fuck knows were to go for a lesbian stripper. It was easy for me to find since before I had Lena I had been there often.

I walked in only to find Lena standing there in this attire: