Chapter 1, Breaking the Ice

Chapter 0, The Dark Side

Previously on Team Azure, Daniel, the new human recruit, was acting strange and a bit out of character, instead of the noble Shaman he was, he was a teenager with attitude

Previously on Team Azure, Daniel, the new human recruit, was acting strange and a bit out of character, instead of the noble Shaman he was, he was a teenager with attitude... but there is more to that statement than meets the eye.

Daniel was a jerk to put things short, he was constantly hitting on Valentina, the Lightforged, despite the fact she was taken. Eventually, Daniel made his move and kissed Valentina, which did not go unnoticed.

Selina, the Saiyan-Mutant and Valentina's girlfriend, witnessed this firsthand, fleeing in sadness she left the scene, causing Valentina to chase after her.

Trixie was a bystander in all this, enraged at the sadness of her bestie, the Void Elf threatened Daniel, saying she should erase him for that.

But of course, Daniel scoffed at that, not giving a damn, he stated that would only wound Trixie's status on Team Azure, especially because Daisuke knows she used to be a former villain apart of the Violet Witches.

Elsewhere, Daniel is back in his own reality of Earth 6, he runs into an armored individual that seemingly was jumping him. The armored individual reveals himself as Ramona, his girlfriend, and Selina's sister carrying an unexplained grudge toward her.

Wait did we mention that Daniel is an alternate version of Daisuke? Technically making Daniel Daisuke's younger brother?

Welp, recap over, onto the main portion of the story and a question surrounding others, why was Daniel acting this way? And how did he even hook up with Ramona?

Long before Daniel joined Team Azure, it was a nice day out in Metro City, lots of fighters were roaming the streets as always, and of course the Mad Gear were causing a ruckus... outside that is.

Inside a stadium there was a Karate Tournament going on, Daniel being one of the participants, brandishing his Tae Kwon Do taught by his second mentor, the psychotic Juri Han.

Daniel paced in anticipation, thinking to himself, "You can do this! Just breathe in and out!"

The host of the tournament poked his head inside Daniel's corridors, "You go on in 3 minutes"

Daniel regained his composure, he recollected about his training with Juri in Nayshall.

SHLACK!

Insanity enveloped Juri's words, "Hey hey! You're done already? You weren't worth my time you little squirt!"

Squeaking like a persistent mouse, Daniel replied to the quip, "I am not the kind to give up! So, whether you like it or not YOU'RE GOING TO TEACH ME EVERYTHING ABOUT TAE KWON DO! HYAH!"

Daniel's eye glowed purple, just like the woman he sought to train under, a wave of energy grazed Juri's cheek, drawing out blood.

She was staring at the blood, like a vulture toward the corpse of an animal, and licked it.