Jelly for Frisky

~Sans POV~

I hate being 17 again. all these … feelings! it's ok, it's ok. just because we were married before doesn’t mean-oh hell to it!
I think as I look around a tree. Frisk and Papyrus were going on their date. They were just going inside now. I teleport into my room, peeking through the door cracks. It went the same as always, Pap's showing her around, them going to him room… don't work yourself up sans, he dumps her at the end like always….but then why do I feel like this?
After 20 minutes, Papyrus came out of his room with a look of guilt as he left the house. Frisk was left in the room. She didn't seem fazed about what happened.
does…she remember? But then she seemed a little upset....oh course not. she never showed that she remembered the past before.

~------------------------~------------------------~
~Frisk POV~

Papyrus just "dumped" me. And since I was used to it by now, I wasn't fazed. But still, I acted shocked.
After a few minutes I walked out of the house and continued on my journey towards Waterfall.
Same as always, there was MK, the guy that tells about the Eco Flowers and Sans at his (one of many) posts.
“what? haven't you seen a guy with two jobs before? fortunately, two jobs means twice as many legally-required breaks. I'm going to grillby’s, wanna come sweethea--um, kid?"

“Sure!” I cover my mouth at the fact that I said that excitingly.

“heh… well, if you insist... I, um, have this shortcut. follow me."

We go left into the next corridor. The next thing I know is darkness engulfing us. I, however, was used to this kind of thing. So when we took a step forward, I didn't have to find my balance.