025

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

Lately Kr and me been doin more shit together and it's makin me forget a little about Angel fr. She the sweetest girl but as much as I want Kr i feel bad that im puttin him through this. I still fuck wit her tho.

"Yeah thats tuff asl. I was tired of you lookin crazy." Kr laughed. He lifted up my dreads to see the cut and put his hand over his mouth.

"Chill out nigga it wasn't that bad." I shook my head. I put my keys on the counter and went to the bathroom to go look at the cut again.

"Yeah ight." I cheesed looking at the barber work. I looked good. Barber did his thing or whatever. While i was checking myself out and taking some flick Kr big tall lanky self leaned against the door frame just staring.

His hands was resting in his pants and he bit his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"What you want?" I asked. He look like he on that timing but i already gave him some before i went to get my cut. That he paid for of course.

"Damn i can't come in and look at you?" He smirked.

"Not like that." I told him. He looking like he want a bite. This nigga should be full by now what the fuck.

"Cmere then." He motioned. He beckoned me over with two fingers. Damn he look good.

I went over to him and he placed his hand on my neck. He bent over and placed his lips on mine. I held onto his waist and let him control the kiss.

Even if i fought against him i doubt i'd win. He pecked my lips a few times more before pulling away. We smiled at each other and started laughing.

I leaned forward and gave him one final kiss before pulling away and going back to the mirror. My pictures was coming out good asl. I made sure not to get Kr in them but i could see him staring from the corner of my eye.

"What happened to Angel?" He asked randomly. My brows came together in confusion.

"Thats random." I scoffed. Thought he hated her.

"Nah she deadass cool peoples." He let out. My eyebrow raised again. I put my phone down and turned around to look at him.

"Yeah she is." I agreed. I know that. But how does he know that shit. My jaw start clenching thinking bout the time they spent together when she was doing his hair.

"Tell her to pull up." He spoke. My brows frowned deeper and i looked at him mad confused.

"Yo what?" I pressed. What the fuck he doing asking for her to pull up. In my crib. It'd be different if I wanted her here but i don't.

"Kr what the fuck you got going on wit her." I asked going closer to him.

"Chill. I aint done nothing wit that girl." He waved off emotionlessly. Girl? The fuck?

"Girl? I thought she was a bitch." My voice started to get louder. Why it look like this nigga think more about her then me?

"You doin the most." Kr said blankly. I scoffed and kissed my teeth.

"Lemme know when you calm down fuck." He finished. My eyes bugged out my face and i immediately left him in the bathroom.

"You did not say that shit to me." I mumbled angrily to myself. I went to the front and put my coat on. Im not staying here before i stomp on his ass.

I felt him grab my wrist and I snatched it out his hands.

"Nah don't fucking touch me Kr!" I yelled. I finished putting on my puffa and grabbed my keys.

"Jenn get the fuck back here." Kr let out calmly. He really think that lame ahh threat gon make me stay.

"Fuck you nigga suck my dick." I responded. I slipped my shoes on and opened the door to leave.

"Jenn!" He shouted. I shut the door in his face and quickly walked down the stairs. I hear the door open behind me and it was Kr running after me.

I tried to speed up but i parked all the way down the street and that nigga way fuckin bigger then me. He caught up mad quick and grabbed me by my waist. He lifted me up to the point i wasn't even touching the ground.

"Nigga put me down!" I yelled thrashing around. He put me down but facing back in the direction of the crib.

"Fuck wrong wit you." I pressed pushing him.

"Get back in the house." He instructed.

"No nigga." I scoffed looking at him up and down. I went around his body tryna go to my car.

"Fine then where we going." He asked walking beside me. Mind you this nigga wearing a wife beater, shorts, and slides. It's fall and we in nyc. Ik that nigga cold.

"Im not going no where wit you nigga." I responded back.

"Go tell Angel to pull up on you bitch ass nigga." I snapped once again. I tried to walk faster but he pulled me back by my hoodie.

"Jennifer stop talkin to me crazy. I know you mad but don't play wit me." Kr frowned. Nah he don't get to be mad.

I finally took a deep breath and put my hands in my pocket.

"Why her name in your mouth." I asked him semi calm.

"She cool." He shrugged. My eyes squinted at him annoyed.

"And?" I pressed. Cause i know that's not the only fuckin reason.

"I like her a bit." He said avoiding eye contact. I reached up and grabbed his chin.

"A bit?" I asked again making him look at me.

"I see what you see in her." He finalized. He finally talking fr now. Of course he like her too. If I fuck wit her you already know she sum real.

"Fuck Kr." I groaned. I let go of his face and pulled out my phone.

"Lemme call this bitch." I let out. I held the phone up to my face and walked back to the crib. This getting handled today.