038

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

"You swear you not fuckin heavy." She groaned under me. She been complaining bout me sleeping on her even tho she swore she'd never sleep any other way.

"You dont wanna lay on me so this just how it gotta be then." I shrugged getting comfortable. She whined and pushed me off her.

"I cant do it no more." She let out. I sat up and pulled her in my chest. She stiffly laid beside me making me chuckle.

Eventually she relaxed and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Ooo. Don't you feel good in my arms." I asked with a cocky smile. She laughed.

"I mean you warm and shit." She shrugged. I sunk down and turned my head to face her.

"Just say a nigga feel good." I replied. She scoffed and ignored me. I rubbed my hands on her waist for a minute staring at her. She was real life tryna sleep.

Thats too fuckin bad.

I reached lower and grabbed a handful of her ass. I scoot her closer and pressed her body against mine making sure she felt me.

"Where ya hands at right now." She grit through her teeth. I held back a laugh and put my hand back up.

"Oh my fault." I coughed out. She opened her eyes and stared me down before closing her eyes again.

I waited bout 2 minutes before my hands curved down the small part of her back down to her ass again. A nigga aint even get far.

"Kr!" She whisper yelled in my shit. I kissed my teeth and ignored her.

"I cant feel my girl up?" I snapped at her. She scrunched up her face.

"Oh but if i go touchin yo ass you gon feel some typa way." She let out angrily.

"Yeah cause thats gay." I replied. Nobody touching my ass. Thats some gay ass shit. Thats not me. Gangsta. She stared at me blankly.

"Just shut the fuck up." She sighed. I licked my lips and reached into her shorts. Her breath got caught up in ha throat when i let my fingers rub onto her mound.

"You not going to sleep are you." She let out.

"You didn't even have to ask." I chuckled back.

"Tuh." She scoffed. I used my free hand to lift her neck up. I sucked on her neck. Making sure to stay a while so i could see that shit tomorrow.

"I guess.. we could-" she stuttered once parted her folds. I played with her clit in small circles. Her back arched pressing her against my hand hard.

I smiled against her soft skin. "You guess?" I asked smiling at her. I stuck a finger inside of her making her mouth fall open.