035

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

I had fell asleep beside Kr. I made sure to check his pulse and shit every so hours. It was hitting twelve pm and the morning had already passed.

He wasn't on no IV type shit so I had to wake him up. I shook his carefully.

"Kyle?" I whispered shaking him softly. He aint flinch.

"Kr?" I asked again doing the same thing but shaking him a little harder. He stirred but his eyes were still closed. I frown getting a bit frustrated and a lil scared.

"Wake yo ass up right now." I demanded pinching his arm. His hand flew up to the spot as he winced.

"Im up damn. A nigga cant get shot in peace." He mugged. I shrugged. I pulled the blanket back and checked the bandage.

It was bleeding. I went to the bathroom and grabbed everything needed to change it.

I sat next to him and carefully removed the old bandage. I cleaned the wound and wrapped him up once again. I went to the bedside table and grabbed my unmarked bottle.

"You want another one?" I asked offering him another perc. I didn't want him to have too many cause I know the effect it has on mfs.

"Hell yeah. This shit hurt like a mf." He responded holding his hand out. I gave him two and closed the bottle.

I got up and disposed of the blood soaked wraps and washed my hands.

"Tata and nem flocked them niggas down." I told Kr turning off the light in the bathroom and leaning on the threshold of the door.

"I cant even get my opp pack myself. That shit dead word to bro." He huffed. I watched him frustratedly down the two little pills.

"Whatever nigga you can still smoke em if you want." I tried. If it wasn't for Tata nd nem Kr would kill himself tryna find them niggas. I'd probably lose him to that shit. Its good how this played out.

"It don't hit the same." He sighed staring off to space.

"What you want to eat?" I asked walking towards him. He looked at me up and down.

"You." He responded seriously. I rolled my eyes with a soft smile.

"Kr." I mumbled shaking my head. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to wear i was sat on a little space next to him on the bed. I watched his face scrunch up in pain for a quick second before going back to normal.

"What." He raised his eye brow asking. I pushed his head the other direction.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me what you want for breakfast." I huffed. He had me stressin all night. And now he doin some bullshit while im tryna take care of him.