Chapter 2 part 1 ~ lucy is pregnant

You can listen to baby blue by Dylan conrique while reading this

It was Lucy and Tim day off, they spend the morning cuddling until Ava woke up.

T, I we'll go get her
L, no it okay I can get her
T, how about we both get her
L, okay she said while smiling

T&L good morning Ava

Ava, da da
L, omg she just said dada
T, she did, babe you should record this
L, ok Ava say dada
Ava, da da ma ma
T&L omg good job Ava we so proud of you

Lucy stop recording and send the video to the group chat full of their Friends and Tamara also.They all say so cute and say adorable.

Lucy got Ava out of her crib and changed her while Tim went and made some breakfast. Lucy have finished changing Ava and went out to the kitchen and got Ava her breakfast Ava ate some eggs and waffles cut up in little pieces, Tim have finished making Lucy and his breakfast so they both ate and when they was done Tim cleaned up the mess and Lucy cleaned up Ava and put her down for a nap. When she put her down for a nap she grabbed Ava first bottle of that day and gave it to her, after she was done Lucy told Tim that she was going to go and shower and Tim said okay take your time I'm going to feed kojo, Lucy went in the shower and took her everything shower because she really need it she felt better when she took the everything shower which it took 1 hour ( if you don't know what is a everything shower it basically is where she does everything in the shower and it takes all the stress off of her all girls so that okay back to that story)

Tim. Decided to went to the bathroom and ask her why is she taking forever.

T, baby you taking a 1 hour shower are you okay
L, yeah I'm doing my everything shower why
T, nothing just wondering why you talking so long
L, okay I'm almost done
T,hurry up because I need to shower too
L, okay

Lucy have finished up her shower and got dressed in Tim clothes, Tim got in the shower and took like a 10 minute shower when he was done he got out and change and he saw Lucy wearing his clothes.

T, baby why
L, what
T, my clothes
L, ohhh because it smells like you and I love you if you don't what me to wear it then I can take it off if I take it off then you don't love me anymore she said with a sad face
T, you can wear it and I do love you
L, good

They went to the living room and watch new episode of top chef and cuddle together, a few minutes later Tim decided that he want to have some fun.

T, sooo the baby is still sleeping do you wanna before he could finish saying what he wants to say he got cut off by Lucy on top of him kissing him.

Lucy and Tim was making out for a bit and Tim started to pick her up and they both went to the bedroom

L, the baby is sleeping in here
T, we'll we do it here or in Tamara room
L, how about we put the baby in Tamara room and she can sleep there and we can have some fun in here
T, ok I like your idea

Lucy carful pick up Ava and place Ava down in Tamara bed with two pillow beside her on each side she closes the door very quickly and quietly, she ran to the bedroom and Tim and Lucy started to begin where they left off.

Tim picked her up and started to make out with her and take off her hoodie and Lucy started to take off his shirt and Tim finished taking of her shorts and unbuttoned her bra off and take off everything else Lucy did the same thing while Lucy did that Tim push her to the bed and went on top of her Lucy let out of little moan and whipper Tim name they did it for 2 hours, after 2 hours later Ava started to cry and they both got up and changed back in to there clothes.

T, that was amazing
L, yeah she said while kissing Tim
T, we should get Ava
L, yeah

They both went and got Ava and they all ate lunch and relax for the rest of the day.