Chapter 9 part 2~ the proposal

You can listen to sundress by keeley Elise
While reading this.

L, baby do I have to come in with you
T, yes baby you do
L, what for
T, because baby

Tim hold Lucy hands and take her all the want to the roll call room.

A, everyone they are come so recorded

Tim and Lucy have inter to room. Lucy looks around and saw everything and everyone. She turns around to see Tim on one knee.

T, detective Lucy Chen, the day I met you was when you was my rookie, I have to say I hated you at first but once I got to know you I started to like you, but no one knew, when we started dating I was happy, you make me smile, laugh, happy, and I have to admit it I'm am a big softie okay, when we broke up I don't know what to do anymore I was not myself and I'm very sorry I don't mean to say those words to you all I wanted was you and now baby Noah to be safe and of course Ava, I'm glad we back together. I only have one question only if you not ready then you can say no, detective Lucy Chen we'll you make me the happiest man and marry me?

Lucy had her hand on her mouth for a bit and was thinking what to say.....

L, yes a million times yes
T, she say yes

Tim got up and put the ring on her hand and kiss her.

L,It so beautiful
T, it is you cost me a lot
L, how much
T I we'll tell you later

They both kiss. Everyone went and hug them.