Episode 25: Victory Party

(Watch Opening)

The classroom was full as the students of Class 1A were back to hear a special announcement from the teachers.

Kaminari: Hey, what do you guys think the announcement is?

Kirishima: Who knows dude, I'm hoping it's nothing serious.

Ben is seen messing with his watch as Bakugo could be seen still growling with the second place medal still hanging from his mouth, soon enough the door opens to reveal a still wrapped up Aizawa slowly entering the room.

Aizawa: Hello class. Good to see you're all in your seats and quiet. Now, first of all, I need to say that you all did a good job during the festival. Some went a little crazy but given the circumstances, the principal has allowed a two-day break period for the students to recover from any sports festival injuries.

The class began to smile as they heard the news, some of them did need time to heal especially Midoriya who's arm was in a sling.

Aizawa: That'll be all, I'll see you all after two days. Now get out.

He slumped into the corner of the classroom and suddenly went into a nap. Ben smirks as he starts getting up to pack up his tools as Mina leaps up out of her chair.

 Ben smirks as he starts getting up to pack up his tools as Mina leaps up out of her chair

Mina: Yyyyyyes! Two-day break! That means we have time!

Kirishima: Huh, time for what?

Mina skips over to Ben's desk and leans on it to look at him with a grin.

Mina: Why for Ben's victory party of course! You didn't think I wouldn't give you one after winning the Sports Festival, right?

Ben: Mina, you know I'm not one for big parties...

Mina: Up-up-up! I know that, but this is a big deal. Besides it's not gonna be crazy or anything, just me, Kirishima, and a few of us. Hey Uraraka!

Uraraka: Huh?

Mina: Do you and Midoriya want to join us?

Uraraka: Sure! What do you think Deku?

Midoriya: O-oh, I guess it should be fine...

Kirishima: What about you Todobro? Want to come with?

Todoroki: Sorry. But I'm going to be busy with some personal business.

Kirishima nods understanding the dual-haired boy's decline to the offer. Mina clapped her hands as the five students were standing by each other.

Mina: Then that settles it! I already have a location, Ben, Kirishima and I will buy the snacks while you two meet up at the meeting place. Agreed?

Students: Agreed!
_________________________________________

High above the Earth, the Chimeran Hammer floats through space.