Episode 26: Time to pick those hero names!

(Watch Opening)

The two day break had passed as students were on their way back to UA. Ben, Kirishima and Mina were walking up the street, the rain was coming down as Kirishima held his umbrella as Mina and Ben share one.

Ben: Can't believe you didn't bring an umbrella.

Mina: Hey, how was I supposed to know it was gonna rain?

Ben: It was on the news this morning! "EXPECT RAIN SHOWERS IN THE MORNING."

Mina scoffs as she rested her hands behind her head as the two continued walking.

Mina: Pfft! Who watches the news in the morning? That stuff is only relevant when you spot something in an article.

Ben: Mina, don't forget that I'm holding this umbrella and I will run ahead...

Mina: Sorry...

The three make their way to the school as Ben and Kirishima close their umbrellas before putting them away. As the trio switch their shoes, Iida comes running in with a raincoat on with Midoriya running in behind him.

Ben: Mornin' Midoriya, how's the arm?

Midoriya: O-oh! It's doing a lot better actually, still pretty stiff.

Ben nodded as he looked over his shoulder at Iida who had his back turned to them. In the past two days, Ben found out about an accident that happened to Iida's brother Ingenium. After the sports festival, Iida's brother was all over the news. It turns out he'd been attacked in Hosu City, Tokyo. The person responsible had apparently already killed 17 heroes in the past, and hurt 23 so badly that they were beyond recovery. He's a scourge on the pro community, The elusive hero killer. His villain name? Stain.

Ben looked at the speedster with concern, he understood what it was like to have a family member hurt or worse

Ben looked at the speedster with concern, he understood what it was like to have a family member hurt or worse... probably more then anyone.

Ben: Hey, Iida...

Iida cuts Ben off as he turns his head with a smile.

Iida: If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry

Iida: If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly.

He walks off as Kirishima and Mina exchange looks while Ben and Midoriya continued to watch Iida. Now in the classroom the students have all made it to class as everyone was talking about people recognizing them from the Sports Festival.