{Seventeen}

Titan was such a fucking dickhead

Titan was such a fucking dickhead. I kept punching and punching, nobody stopped me until they realized he was bleeding. He smiled at me while I got lifted off of him.

I got taken out of the room and I just started punching everything. Poor Jolon I think I had struck him too. I was just so fucking angry.

"Doll face I need you to calm down," Dolion said, and he grabbed my hands, holding them down at my sides. I was seething, but I listened. I stared into his enticing eyes and began to slow my breathing.

"Sorry I hit you," I said as Jolon put me down.

"No problem little one, you pack hell of a punch though." He said, smiling as he rubbed the side of his face.

"What the hell happened?". Jay asked rushing over, concern overtaking his face.

"I gave Titan his pills, he chewed them faking a seizure, he mentioned amber and indigo and how they weren't meant to die, and I beat him almost unconscious," I said giving him the rundown. 

"Come with me." He said, he gently took my left hand and led me to his office, Dolion followed too.

We went into Jay's office, and He wrapped my hand.

"Just like old times aye?" he suggested.

"Totally." 

We started to reminisce about how we both got into martial arts and boxing after... Lyra. We'd always bandaged each other up after we went too hard at fighting. I'm so glad we have Mom, I definitely need to call her later.

"You did MMA?" Dolion asked

"Yeah, still do occasionally," I replied.

"Explains the technique." He said with a wink.

"Yeah, for sure," I replied, staring at him.

" Jay you mind if Dolion chills in my office until I go home?" I ask, looking back at Jay.

"I don't see why not." He replied, gently patting my hand to signal he was done. 

"Alright, thanks Jay see you later," I said, Dolion and I then left and began walking to my office. we talked the whole way until we got there. We were both about to go in when Yuka stopped me.

"D you can go in, Yuka what's up?". I said.

She pulled the door close and smirked at me.

"Just really quick I just want to say that for one I love you, darling little sister." She says.

"Anddd?" I drag on.

"If you want to just go ahead and take one for the team and make me an aunt I will love you even more." She said smiling, I laughed.

"I'm not taking one for the team right now." I laughed.

"Fineeee." she smiled rolled her eyes and left.

I shook my head before opening my office door walking in and closing it. 

"I see you made yourself comfortable on the couch," I said watching as Dolion's tall frame laid out on the gray couch I had. I took my shoes off sitting them by the door. Dolion watching me.

"I  mean I would be more comfortable if you were on top of me but just a suggestion," he said, putting his arm behind his head.

fuck he looked really hot right now.

"Oh really?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"Really, that's just me though," he shrugged. 

I walked over and he sat up. I sat on him in the straddling position. His arms wrapped around my hips, his hands rested on my ass. My arms rested on his shoulders and my hands rested on the back of his neck. 

"Baby you look so good right now," I said.

Dolion smirked and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was hot and rough, lips got bitten, and our tongues danced around each other's. We broke the kiss, breathing in as much air as possible.

He picked me up, putting me onto my office chair, kneeling in front of me.

"Can I?"He asked.

"Yes," I replied, I stood up and began to pull my scrubs and thong down. I sat down and he did the rest, pulling my scrubs and thong off me entirely. the cool temperature change nipped at my legs, but it was replaced by my burning desire for him. He smiled at me before standing up and directing my legs open, and over my arms giving him full access.

"You do so much for me, and at this moment this is all I can offer to express my gratitude towards you my love," he said kneeling before me again.

He at first placed open-mouth kisses on my belly, moving down further and further. He began to Lick and kiss my pussy slowly before going to town on me.

"Fuck D." I moaned, my hand in his hair.

He laughed slightly, and that sexy laugh sent a vibrating chill throughout my body. He continuously found ways to turn me on. 

"fuck me." I dragged out as he added a finger, and still continued to eat me out at the same time. He added another finger and kept going. I was a moaning mess, I felt so fucking good.

He added a third finger and I felt fucking done for.

"Fucckkkk I can't." I moaned out.

"Come on DollFace, you can take it," he said smirking, making direct eye contact with me as his fingers pushed in, and out over and over in a beautiful stroke.

"Shittt," I dragged out feeling my high pull me towards it.

"You close?". He asked, still not taking his eyes off of me.

"Mhm," I moaned out.

"words, Doll." He said going faster.

"Yes, yes I'm close please," I moaned out.

"Please, what?". He asked taunting me, a smirk on his face.

"Please let me cum," I moaned, gripping the chair.

"Well, since you said please," he said, going even faster.

"Fuck." I yelled, feeling out my high, feeling as my body convulsed, shaking.

"Come on Dollface, we aren't done," he said picking me up off the chair. 

{A/N}

Guess you guys know who it is now!!!