Raccooneggs ♥️/☁️/🌊

The room was quiet, blood falling off Ezra's cheek

The room was quiet, blood falling off Ezra's cheek. Y/N stared at her long time friend worried,Ezra had a few cuts and bruises on his face. He was quiet and had not said a word to his friend since he got into that fight.

None of them would say a word. Y/N just stood up and started walking away, Ezra looked up at her as she grabbed a first aid kit.

"I'm fine" he spoke pushing her hand away as she reached for his cheek with a gauze. She gave Ezra a look like the look a mom would give her kid once they said something wrong. 

"You don't look fine." She said in a stern tone. She looked away and nodded allowing her to fix him up.

"Now tell me what you were thinking" she said still concerned but completely serious.

"I was protecting you Y-"

She cut him off as she put rubbing alcohol on a wound above his eye,Ezra whining in pain.

"Sorry" she apologized she shook her head telling her it's okay,she continued to patch Ezra up as he continued. "I was protecting you Y/N." She looked at him confused. "From what Ezra?" He looked away as he told her.

"This guy was looking at you, so I asked him if he was okay and he said some shit like ' she looks young enough' it grossed me out so I told him to step away and he pushed me and started walking to ya" 

Y/N was shocked and stood there frozen, she had no idea her friends would care that much about her. 

The room went quiet again,she continued to patch up his face til it was done. She stood up and began to walk away before turning around and smiling at Ezra.

"Thank you Racc" he chuckled and nodded at her "anytime (N/N)" she walked back to the bathroom and put her first aid kit in the cabinet. Pulling out her phone as she walked towards Ezra again. She scrolled on apps until she paused and eyes shocked. 

"What?" He asked, she was frozen so Ezra walked over to look at her phone. The same guy that he had fought was arrested for sex trafficking. Y/N started shaking so Ezra held her close as she cried.

"thank you Ezra" she cried out ,he shushed her and nodded

"Don't thank me,it's what I'm here for sis." As he held his sister they hugged tighter