Pezzy☁️

Pezzy's pov:

Me and Y/N layed in my bed, we were catching up on things and she had mentioned something about her ex talking to her non stop.

"Just ignore him Y/N" I said leaning my head back ,her ex used to be my best friend til he cheated on her. He left her devastated And left me pissed off

"I'm trying max!" She yelled at me throwing a pillow at me, causing us to laugh. I grab it and throw it back as I tackle her to the ground making us laugh more

I sigh and look at her, she's so pretty...we've been friends for a good five years and I've had the biggest crush on her the entire time. I watched her date guys and was there every time it didn't work out,I was her guy...sadly just a friend though.

"Listen,if he keeps fucking with you call me or get my attention ,he'll walk away eventually "

I tell her as she sits up leaving me on the floor,she smiled at me and hugged me causing my face to heat up and go red.

"Thank you max" she said as she tugged my shirt hugging me for what felt like forever. God I loved everything about this women.

Everything she did, everything she said,was perfect and I wanted her to know that. I hugged her back and held her,I wanted this moment to last forever.

She pulled away almost making me frown but I held back.

"I kinda wanna drink" she said ,i looked at the time. It wasn't too early, it was 6 PM on a Saturday and the only thing I had to do tomorrow was record and I can deal with a hangover.

I'm agreed and she got up fast and ran downstairs,I sigh and stood up, watching her walk down the stairs. Her hips moved fast and it made me feel a certain type of way,I shook my head 

She grabbed a bottle and started taking shots 1 by 1,i quickly took the bottle from her to make sure she didn't go too fast. I took a few shots myself as we tossed it around 

Y/Ns pov:

Me and max layed on the floor listening to music drunk as hell, I looked at him as he slurred his words singing along to the songs.I smile at him, he's so handsome... I could stare at him forever 

I never noticed how handsome and eye catching he was til a few weeks ago,before my ex cheated on me....my ex...

He was everything I wanted and needed...was. He no longer matter to me,max matters to me. He's all I need,I need him...I need, max.

I stood up and walked to max,him looking up at me with those blueish green eyes...those fucking eyes man. Those eyes would be the death of me.

I sat on his lap as he looked at me shocked,he's so cute..I push my lips against his and wrap my arms around his neck ,pulling him closer to me. He put his hands on my hips and moans into the kiss,I smile as I pull away slowly,to tease him.

"Your so handsome max~" I say as I start playing with his hair,I was definitely more drunk then he was but I didn't care,I just wanted to love on him

"Y/N me and you both know we are drunk,we shouldn't-" I cut him off kissing his neck as he gasp  ,he's so cute when he blushes.

"Shhh, me and you both know we want this" he looked at me up and down and nodded slowly,his face going more red then before.

I pulled him in close again returning to our kiss,as we layed together we shared more kisses and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he layed between my tits soon falling asleep.

He's so cute, he's my handsome man..mine

"I love you max" I smile as I soon fell asleep with him