Zuckles☁️ (Short)

(This was rushed ngl)

I was staying over at my brothers house, but he didn't tell me others were also staying over. My brother,Cam was the opposite of me, tall and loud i on the other hand was quiet normal height and quiet, but we both had the same sense of humor.

"Hey cam" I whispered to him as I walked over to him "hm?"

"Who are all these people?" I asked looking around "oh shit yeah let me introduce you"

"This is Toby,swagger,And mason and mcnasty"my brother pointed to the people in front of me      "Weird names..." they all laughed 'swagger' started talking.

"Not our real names hun" he laughed "oh" I felt dumb, part of me forgets my brother is a YouTuber so that's probably their display names. I took a good look at all of them

But one make me shiver,mason. His eyes were bright blue and his hair was a nice blonde and pale skin, he was hot and made me nervous.

That was the first time I met them all,years later we were all good friends and I visited my brother more often. And my crush for mason had grown more then ever.

Everyone but him knew,I mean everyone.

I sat outside smoking a blunt, listening to music on a small speaker.                                              "Falling down" by lil peep and XXX ,I sang along as I hummed lightly.

Mason walked out to join me,I smiled at him. He still made me nervous but less so to be honest.

"Hey mase" I greeted him as he sat next to me "what's good N/N" 

"Sooo...word around is I make ya nervous?" I went silent, well aside from my coughing since I was mid-puff when he said that,I looked at him with wide eyes,he had that stupid smirk on his face.

Why did he have to be so hot.

"Don't  worry love ,I was too when we first met, didn't think a girl so pretty fuckin existed ,to be honest-"

I cut him off with a kiss,leaning over but I fell since he moved his hand on my neck pulling me down with him. Once we pulled away he spoke again

"Thank god ,I would have don't that later anyway but lord that was hot" i giggled