1.) Collied meetings

Hiro moved to old corona with his aunt and his older brother. They were from another part of corona. They owned a shop right next to Atilla and monteys bakery. It was called the "Lucky Cat Café" Hiro decided to take a walk by himself since Tadashi was in the hospital due to a fire. Luckily he survived.

Honey lemon, GoGo, wasabi, and Fred all went to take care of him. Hiro wanted air.

As Hiro was walking he ran into the princess. (Soon to be queen).

"I-im so sorry your highness!" Hiro apologized while helping the princess up.

"N-no! Don't worry about it! And please, just Rapunzel." Rapunzel said while Dusting her crown and stuffing it in her hand bag.

She noticed Hiro had gloves on and goggles. Along with a pencil being held up by his ear. He was also wearing tan pants with a red T-shirt.

"Have I seen you before?" Rapunzel asked recognizing the young boy.

"You pinned me best robot maker at the science fair last month." Hiro recalled immediately knowing what Rapunzel was talking about.

Rapunzel remembered. "OHHHHHHHHHH" she started to laugh a little. "I knew I remembered you. So you like science?"

Hiro smiled. "Yeah! I love science. Technically Engineering is more of what I do. "

Rapunzel immediately got excited.

"Say, would you want to come with me to go to the palace? I would love for you to meet the royal alchemist or if you know him as the royals most trusted engineer." Rapunzel asked.

Hiro texted Aunt Cass and of course she replied "OF COURSE HIRO!! HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!!!❤️ LOVE YOU!"

Hiro put his phone back in his pocket and looked up to rapunzel.

"Yeah, I would love to go!" Hiro replied after getting permission.

----------------------------☄️-------------------------------

After Rapunzel and Hiro arrived at the castle Hiro was in complete shock. It was literally only 1 month after the Zhan Tiri and Cassandra attack on the palace and it looked like it never even happened.

Rapunzel noticed his confusion.

"Don't worry, it actually looks worse on the inside. We just didn't want anyone to remember the bad stuff so we worked on the outside." Rapunzel explained.

Hiro and Rapunzel walked inside and she was right. It was covered in holes where the rocks used to be, walls were on the floor. Doors were on the other side of where they should be.

Soon, Hiro found himself going down a lot of stairs.

"Here is Varian's lab!" Rapunzel showed his a dark brown door that was still in good condition.

Hiro had never met Varian yet so it was exciting. Varian is literally living hiro's biggest dream.

Although Hiro doesn't know that him and Varian are literally the exact same age.

Rapunzel walked in front of Hiro down the flight of stairs. Hiro was exhausted and Rapunzel looked completely fine. She was pretty much used to it since she would always go to Varian when she needed help.

"Varian! Hi!!" Rapunzel shouted.

"Hey! Who is this?" Varian said referring to Hiro.

Rapunzel didn't pay attention to that question since she was already about to ask what happened.

Green dust was everywhere. You riancould barely see varian.

"Uhm, Varian, what happened?!" Rapunzel asked clearing away smoke.

"Uh, Catalina and Angry were with me." Varian explained

Rapunzel didn't need anymore explaining since she knew how the two girls acted.

It was laundry day around the castle which meant Varian was in his old, yet comfy, clothes. A light blue shirt and brown pants along with a brown apron.

"Anyway, Hi! What your name?" Varian turned to Hiro.

"Hiro! Hiro hamada!" Hiro answered.

"He likes science too! Although he does robotics! Oo0~ I have an idea! Maybe he can be your apprentice!" Rapunzel blurted out.

"Sounds fun! Wanna join us Rapunzel?" Varian agreed.

"Uh, I wish I could! But I have to clean up more. I might meet up with you two boys later though. Have fun!" And with that rapunzel left to go help clean up the castle.

------------------------------•-•--------------------------------

Varian and Hiro got along greatly! Hiro told Varian about tadashi. Varian told Hiro what happened with his dad. Although he left out the whole "I wanted revenge" part.

"Did we just become best friends?!" Hiro asked.

"YES! YES WE DID!" varian completed.

Collab with Hamada-brother403

End of chapter one.

Word count: 731