3.) Lollipop

It's nearly been a week since Varian and Hiro have become best friends, and since Rapunzel got her new ladies in waiting. Or as rapunzel calls the two girls, "Besties".

Tadashi is in a wheelchair but is doing pretty well. He even visited Hiro at the palace one time.

"Hey Hiro!" Honey lemon said while Hiro walked into his room.

"Hi Honey Lemon! What are you doing here?" Hiro asked.

"Well, Tadashi asked me out!" Honey lemon answered. Her and Tadashi were a blushing mess.

Hiro smirked. "About time Tadadshi, finally." Tadadshi told hiro he liked Honey lemon a long time ago.

Honey lemon had a bag of red lollipops. "Hey, we are loading our robot with lollipops, want one Hiro?"

"Yes please! Actually do you think I can have like 6? Me and Varian might need a snack later." Hiro said as honey lemon gave him 7 lollipops.

About 30 minutes later Hiro went to the palace to work on a project with Varian.

When hiro and varian were walking down one of the palace halls they ran into Rapunzel and....her two handmaidens.

"Sorry about that boys" Rapunzel apologized while picking up the papers Hiro and Varian dropped.

"No worries" "its fine" Hiro and Varian said while helping the other two girls up.

"Sorry" the girls put their head down in respect.

"Its fine, we are not upset. Whats your name?" Hiro asked the younger girl once he helped her up.

"Kerrigan, and you?" She replied.

"Hiro. Hiro Hamada" he answered.

Meanwhile Varian was helping the older girl up.

"Sorry, are you ok?" Varian asked.

"I'm fine, how about you?" She said while rubbing her head.

"I'm ok, felt worse. What's your name? Your Rapunzels new maiden right?" Varian asked again.

"I'm Katherine. And yes, I am Rapunzels lady in waiting ." Katherine replied.

After a small talk of learning names Rapunzel had to go and let Katherine and Kerrigan go on break.

Soon Hiro and Varian were showing the girls their lab.

"Woah" Kerrigan gasped as soon as the 4 of them walked in.

Katherine was awe struck.

"Yeah. Me and Hiro remodeled it." Varian explained pulling up some chairs for the girls.

An hour passed and Rapunzel called Kerrigan and Katherine so they can meet the queen and king for dinner.

Meanwhile~

"Hey Varian?" Hiro asked while painting a sign on their new machine.

"Yeah?" Varian replied.

"Is it just me or were Kerrigan and Katherine really pretty and kind? And smart..." He asked again confused why he was thinking all that stuff.

"They really were. And they were actually interested in science....You don't see that every day... Why do you ask?" Varian replied.

"I think I like Kerrigan..."

"OH! Niceee" varian Teased.

The next day....

Kerrigan and Hiro were playing video games while Varian and Katherine were playing tic tac toe.

"HA! I WIN AGAIN!!" Kerrigan through off her headset.

"DANG IT!!" Hiro screamed in rage.

"They are so silly!" Katherine laughed while pulling out her Camera to film.

"Send that to to me!" Varian said.

Kerrigan was laughing so hard at hiro raging at the screen.

"WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! GAHH!!" Hiro screamed.

"Calm down! Good game. Good game!" Kerrigan held her hand out.

"*sigh* good game!" Hiro said happily.

"Ugh. I'm hungry!" Katherine complains.

"Same. Hiro, got any good snacks?" Varian asked.

Hiro grabbed 4 red lollipops from his bag.

"Lollipops?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed. Hiro gave everyone a lollipop. But they ended up finishing them so Kerrigan grabbed gummy bears to fulfill their needs.

YAY! I FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER 3!!! TY Hamada-brother403 for helping mee