5.) the dance

Katherine and Kerrigan were in the kitchen, baking.

Kerrigan was making giant gummy bears.

Katherine was making Macaroons. (Her specialty).

The chef was cooking everything for the dance. But he did it with a smile.

"Is this too much?" Kerrigan asked while looking at the 422, I mean, 423 GIANT gummy bears on the counter.

"Uh..." The chef fainted. They have been in the kitchen for 3 hours and all he had done was 16 different salads. And 1 smoothie.

"Maybe a little Kerri" Katherine giggled while whisking the frosting.

"Oh well!" Kerrigan made 20 more.

(The chef woke up, don't worry!)

They went to their room and got dressed in their regular clothes.

Kerrigans!!💙

Katherines!💚

Katherines!💚

Kerrigan started practicing her punches and staring at her boy posters on her side of the room, while Katherine was reading her book, listening to music on her record player.

"Can you turn that down? How am I supposed to practice my round house kicks with that?!" Kerrigan shouted.

"Relax...Just use that frustration you have and use it or something..." Katherine said not looking up from her book.

Suddenly they heard a knock.

"Ugh... I'll get it!" Katherine groaned and but her book down.

When she answered the door, Hiro was standing there, and Varian hid behind him.

Katherine giggled and stroked Hiro's hair.

Kerrigan came up and spoke for Katherine.

"Let us guess, you boys need some one to do your hair for the dance later?" Kerrigan said for Katherine as she patted Varian's head behind Hiro.

"Uh...no! Actually..no.." Hiro studders.

Varian accidentally clung to Hiro causing Hiro to fall, but falling on top of Kerrigan pinning her to the floor.

Varian and Katherine smirked at each other as they made an "oooOoooOoo~~" sound.

Hiro and Kerrigan were red. Hiro tried to get up but Varian 'accidentally' dropped a dictionary on Hiro's back causing him to fall again. Harder on Kerrigan by accident.

"VARIAN!" Kerrigan screamed.
"IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Hiro yelled.

Katherine Laughed so hard she accidentally knocked over a stack of books. The books fell on top of Hiro again causing it to go ALLLL over again.

Later on the girls finished the boys hair

varian.
Hiro

"Aww your so cute Hiro" Kerrigan blushed without thinking

Katherine smirked and whispered to Varian, "Imma set them up"

Varian whispered back, "Not without my help!"

"uh...anyway, Kerri, I wanted to see if you uh..Want to uh...go to the...uh...dance with me...?" Hiro studdered.

Kerrigan blushes and her heart skipped a beat.

"Really?!" She asked. Hiro nodded. "Of Course Hiro! I would love to go with you..." she hugged him.

While Katherine was sketching the two hugging in her sketchbook, Varian grabbed her pencil and smiled nervously.

"Varian! My pencil!" She laughed.

"Hey Kathy?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Would you uh...Wana accompany me to the dance?" He nervously asked.

She smiled, "I would love to!"

Kerrigan and Hiro were listening as they whispered to each other.

"Hey Hiro?" Kerrigan asked.

"Yeah?"

"Does Varian like my sister?" She asked again

"Yup...But she's so oblivious...she probably doesn't like him back..." Hiro sighed.

"Oh, she does! But Varian seems oblivious!" Kerrigan whispered back.

"So they are stupid?" He asked with a straight face.

"Definitely." Kerrigan nodded.

Rapunzel burst in.

"ME AND EUGENE HEARD EVERYTHING YOU GUYS! GREAT! Now, girls, LETS GO!" she dragged Katherine and Kerrigan to the fitting room.

She put the girls to get dressed.

At the dance

During the ball, Rapunzel, Eugene and Varian and Katherine were talking together while Hiro and Kerrigan were arguing over what genre of music is better.

Part 2 of this part soon