𝟭𝟴

Image credit @Tava_tavatic

────────────

TW: Sexual Harassment

Kevin started approaching, and the door closed in a loud thud behind him. I had to take a second to register the intrusion. Once the shock had passed, only anger remained.

"What the fuck Kevin?! Get out!" I shouted in disbelief.

"So I was right, huh? You're with him?" he asked plainly, ignoring my order as he continued to walk toward me, gaze empty, limbs vacant. He seemed almost hurt—even his usual smugness was absent from his face.

I felt a rush of cold air licking my back, quickly followed by an overall eerie sensation.

"Kevin, this is absolutely not the place to have this conversation, leave!" I ordered again.

He scoffed and moved closer, looking almost like a predator closing in on its prey. He was visibly shaking, his nostrils were flaring up and his eyes... They were fixed on me with a stare so full of hate and disgust it was almost frightening.

I've never seen him so furious before; he always looked dumb, cocky or arrogant, but that... That was totally new.

"What does he have that I don't? You can't even see his face for fuck sake!" he snarled while his fists clenched to the point his knuckles paled under the strain, and so every muscle in my body tensed.

Ooh, I'm not liking this, not one bit. He was clearly in a dark state of mind, the anger he was emitting was so intense you could almost touch it.

As he was in between me and my only way out, my brain panicked with different scenarios while fight or flight reflexes were kicking hard. But even I know my limits, so I settled for safety over trying to talk or fight my way out of it: I pivoted and dashed toward the showers as I knew its door had a lock.

Yet, unsurprisingly, my exhausted self couldn't compete against a fit, young man full of resolve. He rushed and grabbed my wrist almost immediately, his grip so strong it hurt on the spot. Despite my efforts to struggle, his height and stature made him the indisputably stronger one of us.

"Let me go!" I shouted in a reflex.

"Answer me" he hissed, his voice dangerously calm, his jaw tensing up with each syllable. The grip he had on my wrist tightened again, to the point it became painful. In a desperate attempt to free myself, I grabbed his collar with my free hand and tried to unbalance him with a foot sweep, but he instinctively blocked my legs in between his thighs as he pushed me against the wall of lockers.

Shit—after all the training bouts we had, of course the bastard knew my every move by heart now!

I managed to maintain my face blank, bearing no expression, although an underlying concern quietly infiltrated my thoughts. I always saw Kevin as a harmless incompetent—but now, I wasn't so sure of that fact anymore.

"Do you realize what you're doing is beyond inappropriate?!" I yelled, forcing my head up to look him in the eyes.

He scoffed, almost refraining a laugh when he spoke again. "You talking about inappropriateness while fucking a superior is what's beyond me!"

It left me baffled for a moment—I believe it's the first time I heard something relevant coming out of Kevin's mouth. But fuck—there's not a world where I'm reasoning him; I tried to come up with some ideas, but none of them wouldn't end up with him madder than he already was.