𝗂. 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

Chapter one𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter one
𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

Chapter one𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

QUINN

Space, I'd always been fascinated by it. There was something about the untouched edges of the dark sky above me filled with stars and planets, all so unique in their own way. Ever since I was younger, I had dreamed of getting into a spaceship and running away from my home problems. Explore the atmosphere, visit all of the beautiful planets. That dream had went down the drain.

Instead I was here, walking down the busy streets of London two days before Christmas, having just been fired from my job as a detective a mere hour ago. The honks of cars and rushed conversations of many different people getting their last minute Christmas shopping. I look up at the sky noticing how dark it was becoming, quickening my pace once my flat complex came into view. I head up the stairs finally reaching my door, my hand moves into my coat pocket grabbing the key and unlocking the door.

Sighing out in relief once I was inside my flat, placing my bag onto the kitchen counter and hanging my coat on a nearby chair. God I could use a bath, I just wanted to relax after today. I make my way towards the bathroom, but I don't get very far before a knock on the door pauses my movement. With an irritated grunt, I turn back around towards the front door pulling it open. My anger instantly fading once I see who was behind it.

"Jackie, hi." I greet her with a small smile, "What's up." I've known Jackie since I was young, she was a friend of my mum's. Ever since she had passed away, Jackie had become more like a second mother to me.

She grins, pointing to the flat door behind her, "I was just wondering if you were doing anything on Christmas, wanted to come see if you'd like to spend it at mine with me? Since I'm not sure if Rose will be home, and I don't wanna spend it alone."

"Well, I was just planning on spending Christmas at home. But spending the day with you instead of being alone, sounds like a better idea."